Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Buying & Selling Real Estate
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Brian Cannon
  • Dallas
Votes |
Seeking Insights from Cash Buyers in Dallas

Brian Cannon
  • Dallas
Posted

Hi everyone - I am currently exploring opportunities in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would love to connect with experienced cash buyers in the area. I am particularly interested in:

1. what types of properties are currently catching your attention for investment?

2. Are there specific areas within Dallas or Fort Worth that you are focusing on?

3. Any tips or insights navigating the current market conditions?

Feel free to share your experiences and insights as I am eager to hear from those actively involved in the market. I would love to connect and share valuable knowledge. Looking forward to the responses and building meaningful connections.

- Brian

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Spearin
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boston, MA
Replied

@Brian Cannon commenting to hear what people are saying as I invest in DFW!

User Stats

Votes
Lucia Rushton
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Replied

@Brian Cannon so glad you moved to Dallas and want to begin investing !!

When you say cash, are you talking about the green stuff or Hard money ?

What’s your budget ?

Baselane logo
Baselane
|
Sponsored
BiggerPockets prefers Baselane The #1 REI platform that integrates banking, rent collection and bookkeeping to save time and money.

User Stats

Votes
Brian Cannon
  • Dallas
Votes |
  • Dallas
Replied

Hey Lucia, 

Thanks for the comment - Love the area so far! 

I am talking about both, cash and hard money. currently I am spending around 2-3k per month on marketing, advertising & software subscriptions.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hi @Brian Cannon - A new Universal Studios is being built in Frisco TX (a suburb of Dallas) that I find interesting. It's set to open in 2026 - I think that will be big for that area and short-term rentals. I have a great Realtor contact who focuses on investors in the area. I am happy to send you his information - he has a whole STR investment neighborhood guide for the Dallas Metro area.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hi Brian

As a real estate agent exploring opportunities in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I would love to connect with experienced cash buyers in the region. I'm particularly interested in understanding your perspectives on a few key points:

1. Types of Properties for Investment:

- What types of properties are currently catching your attention for investment? Are there specific characteristics or features you prioritize?

2. Focus Areas:

- Are there specific areas within Dallas or Fort Worth that you are focusing on? What makes these areas particularly attractive for investment?

3. Market Insights:

- Any tips or insights on navigating the current market conditions? How are you finding deals, and what strategies are proving successful for you?

Your experiences and insights are incredibly valuable, and I am eager to learn from those actively involved in the market. Let's connect and share our knowledge to build meaningful and beneficial connections.

Looking forward to your responses!

Best regards,
Jason