Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Buying & Selling Real Estate
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback
Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Nationally
Votes |
Early Retirement on Real Estate with a Solo 401(k) or SDIRA or Pension

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Nationally
Posted May 3 2024, 20:58

If you are in the corporate world in CA and are tired of having to go into the office or having zoom calls in your underwear with a nice shirt and tie on or if your are self employed in TX, what are your options for retiring early? Help is on the way for new investors.

In an attempt to simplify explaining the process, so it can be understood, I am leaving out details that I cover in other posts and in training. If you want more detail, PM me or follow the link below and I’d be happy to explain.

This is the Buying Side: First, I look for "don't wanters" that are Not on the MLS. This is called "off market". Once I have located such a property, I buy their property for below market, (instant equity) no bank qualifying, no credit checks, by offering to take over their loan and make their payments for them. This relieves a stress point for them. I give them cash for their equity and they show up to closing and sign a Deed and then they move to FL or NC. From then on, I make the payments and I own the house. 

This is the Selling Side: Then, I find a Tenant Buyer who has $25,000 to $50,000 to put down and I sell the property to them on a lease option. (I generally cash flow these for $500 a month or more.) It's a lot less risky than fix & flip and provides great cash flow. And anybody with some money to work with, can do these too. I get the $25,000 to $50,000 Option fee for my pocket, and I can buy another property, plus I get about $8,700 a year in cash flow and the principal pay down and the equity capture and the tax write offs. For years to come, per house. Such a sweet deal. No agents, so no agent's fees. No repairs, no tenants, no property management.

Not a bad way to get to early retirement. Plus it’s fun racking up profitable properties and helping people in the process.

Yes, it takes some training, which has a cost and a little bit of time to learn, but it’s a life changer. I put together a Spreadsheet that shows an actual deal and it is available at the link just below. Ask your questions and make your move to retirement.