Strategy for my existing 800k capital to help continue to scale

Strategy for my existing 800k capital to help continue to scale

Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP Community,

I'm looking for some input on the best strategy for deploying capital over the next 3 months. So far, I've purchased higher-end properties in Florida and had good success (that was not my initial strategy to go with just luxury properties but I came across some great deals that I couldn't pass up). For my next round of purchases, I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether to continue going that route (I'm looking in North GA/TN/NC as well)? Or would I be better off investing in newer SFHs at a lower price point (i.e. buy 2 luxury properties or 10 newer build SFH?). Candidly, I'm not interested in rehab or flipping. I have about 800k to deploy in the next round and I'd be financing the deals with 10-25% down payment each (depending on type of property). These could also be a blend of short and long term rentals. I like to spread risk around so I like the idea of different geographical locations due to potential for weather events, etc.

As far as my goals... Each year, I invest my additional income in real estate and plan to keep doing that.  I don't focus on appreciation vs. cash flow.  I'm fine with rent simply paying all the mortgage and expenses and breaking even.  Cash flow would be a cherry on top so I'm not necessarily looking at a run the numbers scenario per se.  Just looking for everyone's overall thoughts on a general strategy for the money. 

Thank you to everyone in advance.  BP is such a valuable resource. 
   

0Reply
23 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    How do your time and credit factor into the equation? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.