Rent-to-own property that hasn’t sold?

Rent-to-own property that hasn’t sold?

Hammond, LA · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 27 votes

Hey everyone. My first deal hasn’t gone as expected. The market for mobiles is tricky. The interested demographic have a hard time getting financing. I’ve had several showings, but the interested buyers request owner financing. The realtor mentioning doing a rent-to-own (or bond for deed). I have friends who do this and love it. I’m not opposed. But would like some feedback. What interest rate is fair? I was thinking 4% with 20% down, or 6% with 15% down. Also, what kind of headaches can this type of deal lead to? Here is the link to the property if interested in providing feedback.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/38828-Turkey-Ridge-Rd-Mount-Hermon-LA-70450/2072185144_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hammond, LA · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 27 votes
    4y

    @Jesse Aaron

    Here’s the realtor link

    https://realtorweb.onelink.me/i5LB/507fe943

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.