Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Mobile Home Park Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Omar Hassan
  • Dallas
Votes |
Owner Finance 42 Unite Mobile Home Park Opportunity.

Omar Hassan
  • Dallas
Posted

Good morning, 

I was made aware of a RV park in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex that has 42 units, the RV park is a successful business and the reason the owner is selling it due to health issues. 

The owner is willing to owner finance. All of the numbers I will state here are rough numbers. He is willing to carry 60-75% of the loan at 7% interest, he wants right at a million and after running the numbers I predict a market value based off NOI at 1.8M.

I will keep this post vague for now but I would love to go into this deal as a partner with another experienced investor. 

If this opportunity peaks your interest please text me at 214-603-2931 

Loading replies...