Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Mortgage Brokers & Lenders
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Micah Dean
Pro Member
  • Madison County, IN
Votes |
Advice: How do you know if a Lending agency is reputable? Best ways to vet lenders?

Micah Dean
Pro Member
  • Madison County, IN
Posted

We completed our first fix and flip with cash and earned a 78% ROI. I now need a lender who can help me purchase my next properties so that I maximize the profits from my first property. Any advice for shopping for lenders is much appreciated!

• Micah Dean
  • User Stats

Votes
    Jack Tulloch
    Pro Member
    #2 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
    • Lender
    • Austin, TX
    Votes |
    Pro Member
    #2 Mortgage Brokers & Lenders Contributor
    • Lender
    • Austin, TX
    Replied

Referalls from other investors, researching online and looking at reviews, and BiggerPockets suggested lenders are a few ways to connect with lenders. I suggest contacting a few and having phone conversations with them to find the one that best fits your needs/situation. 

• Jack Tulloch
  • [email protected]
  • User Stats

Votes
    Erik Estrada
    Lender
    • Lender
    Votes |
    Lender
    • Lender
    Replied
    Quote from @Micah Dean:

We completed our first fix and flip with cash and earned a 78% ROI. I now need a lender who can help me purchase my next properties so that I maximize the profits from my first property. Any advice for shopping for lenders is much appreciated!

Look for reviews, recent closings, social media presence, and responsiveness. Do not fall for the attractive looking term sheet. 

BiggerPockets logo
    Time to Refi? Get the Best Loan
    |
    BiggerPockets
    Lender Finder helps secure the best loan for your strategy. Easily connect with top investor-friendly lenders now to lock in lowered rates. 🔒