Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Mortgage Brokers & Lenders
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Duane A. Snow
  • Wisconsin
Votes |
Need as many options as possible to get deal done TODAY 5/27/24

Duane A. Snow
  • Wisconsin
Posted

Hello,

We are looking to buy STR/Storage pole barn for $275,000. We have about $10,000 as of right now to help fund this. The house is perfect turn key for STR and Storage rental. We can even have it listed on airbnb...etc prior to closing. This is perfect being 2 doors down from where we live so we do not have to pay cleaners and property management. But, with how fast properties go around the lake we need to act fast. The association has an inground pool and a day pier for everyone to use. We would have a kayak and fishing items for the guests to use.

Heloc I think we could get $175k, maybe DSCR, I am a veteran with service connection disability rating 40% but with my mortgage and car loan not sure I could make debt to income work. Girl friend who is doing this with me has 750+ credit score and the higher paying job. Numbers on the low side would bring in $3200 a month. Please help to figure this out if your are on here.

Duane Andy Snow

Loading replies...