Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Agent
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Stephen Foltin
  • Charlotte NC
Votes |
HOUSES SOLD BEFORE SHOWINGS??

Stephen Foltin
  • Charlotte NC
Posted

Hello BiggerPocket Friends,

I am in Charlotte NC and have been looking for a house for over a year now. I am in the $300-$475 range and have had the worst luck when it comes to trying to secure a house. I have been outbid four times and every time I was the second best offer.

The biggest issue I have had is I will get email of new house on the market from the MLS, it will have been active not even 1 hour, and when I reach out to my agent there has always been some excuse to why we cannot book a showing(they arnt doing showings until next week because carpet is being cleaned, etc.) Then within the same day the house ends up "under contract" and my agent claims someone bought it site unseen.

This has happened over 20 times and I am having a very difficult time believing that all of these houses are going “site unseen”. Has anyone else experienced this or can shed light on what these site unseen offers look like?

Loading replies...