Sponsoring Broker for Realtor (Property Manager) in Georgia.

Sponsoring Broker for Realtor (Property Manager) in Georgia.

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

In Georgia , you are allowed to conduct property management duties in Georgia as a realtor, but you have to have a sponsoring broker oversee accounts and certain aspects. Are their any brokers in Georgia that allow this arrangement? Most that I've contacted say they aren't set up for property management at all or do not allow agents to manage property. I came from a property management background in multifamily and have created a lot of interest from investors wanting me to manage their property so I became licensed to take on my initial clients (60+ doors) to start.  Is it better to try to work with a franchisee until the 3 years up and I can become a broker? Or are their brokers that sponsor realtors that concentrate more on property management. 

0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 112 posts · 80 votes
    7y

    Hey Nikkeya, good question. Every brokerage is a little bit different with their set up so you're in the right place to get more info. Our brokerage does property management and I know some other brokers who may be interested in the setup you described so I'll send you a PM. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.