Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Agent
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Shmuel Harris
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Tom Ferry- Any experience with the company?

Shmuel Harris
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted
Hello, BP. It's been a while since I've last posted anything. Partly due to the large amount of time I have been putting into my work in the RE field. I started working as a RE agent about a year and a half ago and have had success, Thank GD. I have been approached by Zillow, my main lead generator, about signing up for coaching with Tom Ferry. I would really like some helpful feedback from the BP community, who I have come to trust. Has anyone had any experience with the Tom Ferry company? Have you felt like you wasted your money on them or did you see an exponential return? What did you like and dislike about their system? What advice would you give someone who is considering signing up for an expensive coaching program? Any and all feedback would be appreciated. Just please keep it honest. Thanks, Sam H.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Farrugia
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Naples, FL
Votes |
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Naples, FL
Replied

Tom Ferry is stuck in 1970's real estate in my opinion.  Go watch his YouTube channel and you see what I mean relatively quickly.

User Stats

Votes
Shmuel Harris
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied

Chris Farrugia
Thank you so much for the response.
I am going to take a look at his channel. Anything specific in his methods that makes you say that?
I want to know what to keep an eye out for.
Sam H.

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Shmuel Harris
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied

Bump

User Stats

Votes
Mary Ann
  • Investor
  • Polk County, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Polk County, FL
Replied

@Shmuel Harris did u do it?

User Stats

Votes
Brad Pickels
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boulder, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boulder, CO
Replied
@Shmuel Harris Some may be confusing Tom with his dad Mike Ferry. I’ve done coaching with both (still coach with Tom) and would be happy to discuss. Ive found value in both, but it depends in your goals and your style.