Just secured my first home and just lost my home insurance

Just secured my first home and just lost my home insurance

Investor · West Palm Beach FL. · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 7 votes

Hi everybody. So I’m in a scary situation, I got a 3000 dollar check from insurance because they refunded me. The market closed and I had to go to citizens, which sucks. My issue now is that it’s just in underwriting. My lender has no idea this is going on. 

This happened because the seller had to fix a window and they never got a picture of the fixed window. So I attached it in the email. It’s not the correct window but fingers crossed. 

So I have my application submitted and it’s in underwriting. Now what? I pay my second mortgage payment on Monday and I have no insurance.

Should I find an email and forward my application to my lender?? Or just wait it out??

Thank you everyone 

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Did Citizens give you an idea of when it should be out of underwriting?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.