Turnkey Real Estate companies in Texas

Turnkey Real Estate companies in Texas

Red Oak, TX · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 5 votes

Hello everyone!

So this post is going to be wide-ranging and somewhat detailed. I am super new to the real estate game and I'm trying to absorb all the information I come across. My interest is to buy and hold residential real estate, with a preference for multi-family properties. I am still deep in the research phase and trying to develop strategies, moving forward. At the same time, I want to dive in and not get caught in the cycle of "paralysis by analysis". I was thinking that turnkey real estate investing might be a good way to get my feet wet. I'm also interested in learning the pros and cons of turnkey real estate, so I can be as informed as possible moving forward. 

I have plans on creating LLC's for each of my properties for protection and I'd like to diversify my portfolio as I gather more information on different approaches. Additionally, I'm interested in learning about different methods of funding available to me, as a real estate investor. So please feel free toss a few suggestions my way on those as well, if it's not too much to ask. I really appreciate everyone in this community. I've only spoken to a few people here, but everyone generally has been a real asset to helping me build my knowledge base. Let's talk soon! Thanks!

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.