Partnering from Overseas for BRRR Multi-Family/Apartments?

Partnering from Overseas for BRRR Multi-Family/Apartments?

Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 2 votes

Hi,

I'm seeking local partners in the US who have experience in low or no-money-down multi-family and apartment BRRR deals to work with on deals and learn from them. I can fund out-of-pocket costs, and a percentage of downpayment or rehab costs. I can scale the capital deployed with partners pretty aggressively from first deal to successive deals from my paycheque and my network.

I'm wondering if anyone has advise on how I can help improve the value other than the equity capital I bring to a partnership with a local partner who has the experience, deals and lending/financing and what would be the best way to source for such partners?

I'm based in Singapore and am a VC Professional.Value+Growth investing styles appeal to me. I would like to add BRRR deals in the multi-family and apartments as a second engine with partners I can learn from. I hope to do one or more deals by mid 2021 since I aim to hit the ground in the US at that time and scale my investing activities.

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 33 votes
    5y

    Hi @Kumar Suppiah

    I love the post. Let’s connect here in Singapore soon. I can introduce you to a couple teams I’ve met that are looking for partners like you. 

    We have a little meetup here. The last one of the year is on the 22nd at Brewerkz Riverside. 

    Shoot me a WhatsApp  and let’s go from there.  


    luke

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.