Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Lee
Votes |
Real Estate Education from Doug Hopkins Program

Anthony Lee
Posted Sep 15 2018, 11:57

I am spanking brand new to real estate investing.  I am being pitched an educational opportunity with the Doug Hopkins group for about $10K with no money back guarantee. I have read several comments most of which have not been positive about working with this group. They basically are going to set you up with a real estate coach/mentor, provide access to a REIPro website, and give you feedback when you have questions. Their real value as I see it is their likely buyers list, funding sources, and networking capabilities. As a new RI is that worth $10K. Can those types of resources be found through my local real estate investors association.  I am really torn as to if this is worth it or not. Any help anyone has to offer that has experience with this question I would appreciate.

Loading replies...