How to find investor hotspots in a city?

How to find investor hotspots in a city?

Orlando, FL · Member since 2011 · 176 posts · 23 votes

Hi,

I heard looking up all cash sales in the MLS and counting instances by census area will show you where the investor hotspots are in a city. I don't have MLS access though so was curious if there were other ways besides this and asking around?

I'm new to Listsource but digging around it trying to see if there is a proxy option to find likely investor sales by tract for roughly the same insight.

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    You can look at all the sales in a particularly area or city that are absentee owned by a corporation or an individual. When you get to the purchase page..... Select partial list and sort by zipcode to see where most of the activity is. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.