Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
David T.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Orange County, CA
Votes |
Real Estate Express vs Allied Schools

David T.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Orange County, CA
Posted

Hi BP community! I've made up my mind to pursue a real estate license to become an agent as a part time gig down the line.  I currently have a full-time job and would like to take online classes to obtain my real estate license.  I've narrowed my list down to 2: Real Estate Express and Allied Schools.  I've found that these 2 are the best in terms of lowest cost (affordability) and will get to my ultimate goal.  

For those who have taken classes at those places, what are your thoughts on those schools? Any regrets choosing one over the other?  I want to make sure I pass my first time taking it, so which one do you think prepare you the best?  Any thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thank you