Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Josue B Sanchez
Votes |
Commercial Lease Opportunities

Josue B Sanchez
Posted

Hi all,

My family has a commercial lot where a family business is located. During the pandemic, businesses closed, and land and buildings were unused. We want to get into a NNN or lease situation but are unsure how to proceed. Some people just told me to put up a sign and then go from there. What would the process look like for doing something like this? Any advice or help is welcome.

User Stats

Votes
Nydia Rodriguez
  • Realtor
  • Edinburg, TX
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Edinburg, TX
Replied

Good afternoon Josue! 

I'm a local realtor and I can help you out. BUT I know some business owners who do this on their own as well. You can advertise it yourself and see if youre able to get any potential tenants and once you do I'd advise for you to hire an attorney to draw up a lease agreement including your NNN terms.

If you want to ask me any questions you can im always available.