Roof claim- One under Insurance litigation. Should I file with new carrier also?

Roof claim- One under Insurance litigation. Should I file with new carrier also?

Member since 2018 · 234 posts · 44 votes

Texas- Houston.

I had a roof claim which got denied 2 years back for no solid reason. We had to hire a lawyer and its under negotiations with lawyers. Houston had another hurricane 2024 and result was more damage to the roof and more damages.  Would it be a good idea to file the claim with the new insurance company for the roof?  If they pay, I would not even care about the first claim?  Will the new claim put this into another mess? The first lawyers working are just not serious and do not care about the case but money in their pocket. The result of lasuit looks like $3k in my pocket if I settle.  Should I put the new claim and try to get full amount from new insurance??

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.