Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Franck Armand
  • New to Real Estate
  • Georgia
Votes |
Is Georgia attractive for Real Estate Investment in 2024?

Franck Armand
  • New to Real Estate
  • Georgia
Posted

Hi everyone!

I am new to real estate investing and am eager to gather knowledge about real estate investments, specifically in the state of Georgia. I am curious if, in 2024, Georgia is still considered an attractive location to buy real estate for rentals.

As a new investor, I am contemplating the best approach to take. Initially, I considered investing in multifamily units, but they seem to be hard to find in the current market. Consequently, I am looking into townhomes as an alternative. From my research, townhomes appear to have lower maintenance costs compared to single-family properties and potentially offer higher cash flow.

My primary goal is to find avenues to park money while also building wealth, achieving high cash flow, and growing in the real estate sector. Would you recommend starting with townhomes and transitioning later into single-family units and apartments?

Additionally, I would appreciate recommendations on which areas in Georgia to consider for investment. My top choices for now are Kennesaw, Marietta, Alpharetta, Woodstock, Roswell, Smyrna, and Sandy Springs.

Thank you for your advice and guidance!

Loading replies...