Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Marco Aceves
Votes |
Good markets in North Carolina for cash flow?

Marco Aceves
Posted Dec 22 2021, 18:46

Hello all,

My wife and I have finally gotten all of our ducks in a row (finances, credit, capital) and we are ready to take a dive into our first property. We live in Raleigh NC and its near impossible to find a property that would sell under market value. We want to do the BRRRR method but we might have to get financing from the beginning. We have just above 100k available to us so unless we can find a property around 50-60k, we wouldn't be able to pay cash without leaving us with little to no money for rehab/holding costs/any unexpected issues.

I have been looking around areas I'm familiar with. (Greenville NC, Asheville, Charlotte area, Durham, Burlington, etc.) and might have found some potential in Greenville. We are looking for a mix of cash flow markets and appreciation markets but would like to focus on the former, to help us raise capital for expansion. 

If anyone has any knowledge in markets within NC, I would greatly appreciate any and all input!
Also, if there are any investor friendly real estate agents my wife and I would love to connect!

Thanks all,

Happy Holidays! 

Loading replies...