Management LLC and many Prop LLCs - How to Mange Finances

Management LLC and many Prop LLCs - How to Mange Finances

Bellevue, WA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

I've got a few multi-unit properties with rental units. Each has its own checking account and credit card. I recently created a property management LLC to manage the property LLCs.

I would like to consolidate and pay all bills with the Management LLC checkbook and credit card.

I'm new to the industry so seem to be reinventing the wheel at every turn. Do any of you have experience with multi property portfolios and how to manage the operational costs/expenses and rent roll through a single property management company? I'd love to see some posts or links on the subject.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Cumming, GA · Member since 2015 · 261 posts · 199 votes
    10y

    We used to use Buildium which worked well but seemed to be geared more to apartments and multifamily with some of its capabilities.  Our business is based on single family so we moved over to Appfolio 3 years ago which was a better fit for us.

    Narpm.org may be another good place to start to find and research software.  Lots of companies market to this organization,(National Association Of Residential Property Managers).

  • Rental Property Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2013 · 389 posts · 222 votes
    10y

    @James B. we have 7 fourplexes and have been using Buildium for about two years. No complaints so far!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.