Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Syndications & Passive Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Chris Yeung
  • Investor
  • Santa Clara, CA
Votes |
Investing in Norada Funding's notes

Chris Yeung
  • Investor
  • Santa Clara, CA
Posted

Has anyone in the BP community dealt with Norada funding? This is a sister company of Norada Real Estate. They're opening up some investment opportunities for 24 months. Rates are pretty high (12-15% with an additional 5% of the loan paid at maturity). The minimum investment is 50K. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

SCAm SCAM SCAM PONZI SCHEME! I lost and they sopped paying interest, Hope you all awake!

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Michael Fish:

I, too, am interested in investing with their promissory note option. However, it seems extremely high risk as, to my knowledge, it is unsecured and only backed by a 'promise' to repay not any hard assets or relevant collateral.  

I wish I read "Michael Fish"'s post more carefully.  It seems as of now, no interests coming from my 3 notes and I requested my principals back, Marco/Norada Capital doesn't respond to my emails/voicemails.  Marco/Norada Capital sends emails that my money is taken and I don't have any control over my money.  

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

see Facebook group:

Norada Capital Default Notice:

If you are one of the investors, please see Facebook page with agencies and links to file complaints !