I need coverage on a rental asap.

I need coverage on a rental asap.

Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 28 posts · 1 vote

Value is around $65-70K, Indpls, IN, built 1939, 1900 sq/ft, brick, 2 story, wood burning fireplace, 1 car detached garage, block crawl space. Want to insure for market value and not replacement cost. Had a lapse in coverage due to being vacate, but was rented on a 3 year contract as of 9/18/10. Had the AC stolen while vacant so a $5 claim shows up on insurance history for a police report. I supplied them the report myself so I don't know why they even filed that... No funds were given as they said they wouldn't cover stolen property. That should be it. Please reply with your contact information!

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 973 posts · 679 votes
    16y

    Call Pam Wilson at Wilson Family Insurance. Best rates and service I've found. I have all my cars, commercial vehicle, and umbrella coverage through them.

    [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.