• Wholesaler
  • Virginia
Votes |
Looking for guidance on wholesaling

Robert Pitchford III
  • Wholesaler
  • Virginia
Posted Apr 16 2024, 14:08

I’m ready to jump in the world of real estate wholesaling and i'm seeking guidance from professionals. I’m eager to learn first hand the wholesale process - finding properties, building a buyers list, ins and outs of contracts and networking with agents, flippers and investors. If you have experience and can share your insights and/or give a walkthrough on one of your current deals or one of your recent deals. Let’s connect and potentially be future partners.

User Stats

Votes
Leon Gallego
  • New to Real Estate
  • Grass Valley, CA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Grass Valley, CA
Replied Apr 18 2024, 09:43

Same, here.  Im located in Grass Valley, CA

User Stats

Votes
Tylah Willis
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Philadelphia
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Philadelphia
Replied Apr 18 2024, 11:42

What market are you wholesaling in?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 18 2024, 11:47

I would love to be a part of this as well brand new starting out and could use any and all help possible. I am located in Northern Utah

User Stats

Votes
Francisco Hernandez
Pro Member
#3 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Investor
  • Baraboo, WI
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Investor
  • Baraboo, WI
Replied Apr 18 2024, 13:52
Quote from @Robert Pitchford III:

I’m ready to jump in the world of real estate wholesaling and i'm seeking guidance from professionals. I’m eager to learn first hand the wholesale process - finding properties, building a buyers list, ins and outs of contracts and networking with agents, flippers and investors. If you have experience and can share your insights and/or give a walkthrough on one of your current deals or one of your recent deals. Let’s connect and potentially be future partners.

So much material to cover. Go to "flip with rick" on youtube to get started. you don't have to pay for anything upfront since they have a ton (and i mean a ton) of material for free and they are being fully honest and upfront with the amount of work it is going to take. You can always message me when you reach a roadblock. 

User Stats

Votes
Dave Kush
Pro Member
  • Frankfort, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Frankfort, IL
Replied Apr 19 2024, 06:38

I like flip with rick too. Lots of good free info.