Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Wholesaling
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Monica Caliber
  • Wholesaler
  • Miami
Votes |
User Stats

Votes
Carlos Ramirez
  • Investor
  • Santa Barbara
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Santa Barbara
Replied

This is something I had AI write up. Let's connect we're looking to close 20 deals by the end of the year.

Joint Venture Agreement

This agreement is made on [Date] between [Wholesaler 1] and [Wholesaler 2] to establish a joint venture for the purpose of identifying, marketing, and assigning wholesale real estate contracts.

Responsibilities:

• [Wholesaler 1] will locate and evaluate potential wholesale deals and bring them to [Wholesaler 2] for consideration.
  • [Wholesaler 2] will evaluate deals brought by [Wholesaler 1] and provide marketing assistance to promote deals to cash buyers.
  • Both parties will jointly facilitate showings, offers, and negotiations with the seller to assign the contract.

Profit Split:

• Net profits from assigned contracts will be split between [Wholesaler 1] and [Wholesaler 2] on a [50/50] basis after any marketing, transaction, and holding costs are deducted.
  • [Wholesaler 1] will receive [40%] of the profits and [Wholesaler 2] will receive [60%] of the profits.

Exclusivity:

• This agreement is non-exclusive and both parties are free to enter into other wholesale deals independently.

Term:

• This JV agreement will be valid for a period of [1 year] starting from the date signed below. The agreement can be renewed upon mutual consent.

Governing Law:

• This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of [Your State].

Signed by:

[Wholesaler 1 Signature] _______________________

[Wholesaler 2 Signature] _______________________

User Stats

Votes
Monica Caliber
  • Wholesaler
  • Miami
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Miami
Replied

Thank you Carlos!

CV3 Financial logo
CV3 Financial
|
Sponsored
Fix & Flip | DSCR | Construction Loans Up to 90% LTV - Up to 80% Cash Out - No Income Verification - No Seasoning Requirements