Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Ask About A Real Estate Company
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Justin Kennedy
Votes |
Anyone heard or worked with OrchidBase Limited

Justin Kennedy
Posted

Has anyone heard of or worked with OrchidBase Limited? They offer JV deals for fix and flips.

User Stats

Votes
Parker Palmieri
  • Wholesaler
  • Phoenix
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Phoenix
Replied

Hey Justin,

Sounds like they're scammers. One of the members in the Gator Method facebook group I'm in just posted about them being scammers earlier today. Trying to get them and other members of the group to send money without using a title company, and basic chat GPT responses.

Stay safe!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Justin Kennedy
Votes |
Replied

Yea I kind of figured based on their response. Thanks! 

Topic locked
BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.
Account Closed
Votes |
Replied

Yes, I've worked with OrchidBase Limited based on a colleague's recommendation, and it was a very positive experience. I would recommend exploring their JV deals for fix and flips.

Topic locked
Account Closed
Votes |
Replied

Hey Parker, I've partnered with Orchidbase Limited, and they're legit. What makes you think they're scammers? Have you personally worked with them before?

Topic locked
Account Closed
Votes |
Replied

I've actually closed multiple deals with Orchidbase Limited too. They're a UK-regulated company with agents all over the states. Initially, I was a bit skeptical because they don't use title companies. They mentioned some issues with fund approval/release due to their UK registration. But you know what? I took the leap and invested because I was eager to invest and the returns were too good to resist. And guess what? They delivered on time without any complications. I've even financed more deals with them since then. Just wrapped up my fifth successful transaction with them. They've been great!

Topic locked