Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Ask About A Real Estate Company
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Kay Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
What’s your experience with Wagner Nolasco B2RDirect

Kay Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Posted

Hello, My fiancé and I are about to wire down payment to invest for 3/2 SFR in Ocala, FL. It's a new construction building which will be finished building in Sep/Oct 2022. However, B2RDirect hasn't been provide any of pictures of real buildings yet. They only shared a master plan and pro foma with us. We were skeptical at first but then it is backed and recommended by senior counselor at NORADA company ( if anyone knows about Marco Santarelli). After I have read a bad review about this company on BiggerPockets forum, we are hesitant to move forward. We would like to hear from REI experts who have any experience with this company. Help, please~ We'd appreciate it. thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Flores
  • Rental Property Investor
  • California
Votes |
  • California
Replied

I am in the same boat of attempting to get my deposit back. I requested assistance to cancel and refund yesterday and received a vague generic reply back from Rayza. From what it looks like builder does not want to take a loss and what to negotiate sale where they do not take a loss even profit, since they are selling improved lots. At the expense of our original deposit, which would be like an interest free loan to them. Has anyone found an attorney and made any progress? Seems like that is the route this is taking. Other investors feel free to reach out. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Thank you Marelyn for the information. If you have any suggestions that you may be able to make it available it would be very helpful for the buyers. 

Thank you 

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Oliver De Ausen
  • Hawaii & Maryland
Votes |
  • Hawaii & Maryland
Replied

I have a Bennah Oaks investment as well. Please add me to any investigation process as I have been waiting for my deposit to be refunded for a long time.  Hoping to get this back ASAP. I will be looking for an attorney by the end of summer.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I am a Bennah Oaks investor also and have been waiting for my deposit to be refunded. Please add me as well to any investigation process. I appreciate it!

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Michelle C.:

I am a Bennah Oaks investor also and have been waiting for my deposit to be refunded. Please add me as well to any investigation process. I appreciate it!

Hello Michelle, im here to continue to assist all investor on anything that they need. If i can help with any information regarding anything please let me know.  I have been pressuring daily the builder for answers and im not getting any updates.

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Oliver De Ausen:

I have a Bennah Oaks investment as well. Please add me to any investigation process as I have been waiting for my deposit to be refunded for a long time.  Hoping to get this back ASAP. I will be looking for an attorney by the end of summer.

Hello Oliver, im here to continue to assist all buyers on anything that they need. I dont have any updates from the builder, i have been trying to get any information but they have not released any updates to me. 

If i can help with any information regarding anything please let me know.

User Stats

Votes
Carlos H DeOliveira
  • Rhode Island
Votes |
  • Rhode Island
Replied

Im very late to this, looking to get my deposit back from 2 properties.

Has anyone had any success? Is there a whatsapp group or email group? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Good morning Carlos,

How are you? As per my last update from the seller/builder they are selling the canceled contracts to a national builder and the closing has not occurred yet. Once I hear anything I will keep all buyers updated.

If you need anything im here to assist.

Thank you Wagner 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Good evening, all! My husband and I we are on the same boat with you. Bennah Oaks, phase 1, 2 lots. 
@Kay Kim

@Kay Kim  can I ask you to join me to the WhatsApp?

User Stats

Votes
Replied

@Alexandra Cernasov

I will send you my email on message

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I am helping investors who paid deposits with Wagner Nolasco / B2R Direct.

They will supposedly first pay you back your initial earnest money with interest within four weeks of signing their NEW RELEASE AGREEMENTS as a show of good faith if you get in touch with their attorney (send me a private message so I can send you instructions to get in contact with their attorney), and then the remaining outstanding deposit with interest within two months after that.

I highly advise you to contact me immediately via private message to get the refund process started. It looks like they are sending out refund contracts kind of on a first-come, first-serve basis, with some levels of priority because there are so many investors in these deals, which is why I'm telling you today to get moving on this ASAP given the number of investors who are jumping in for refunds.

I do not recommend you stay in this deal because they will be raising prices. It's best to get your money back with interest.

I do not recommend you spend a lot of money to get an attorney on this matter. We are not at the stage yet where you should spend tens of thousands of dollars on an attorney filing a lawsuit or requesting arbitration. I know many people have lawyered up, and they’ve gotten nothing of value back in return for their legal fees.

Please private message me, and I’ll forward instructions to get in touch with the attorney on the case who will process your cancellation and refund with interest. There is no cost to you to do this. Attorney fees are paid by the builder.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Hello Naresh - can you pls share the details with me?

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Good morning Naresh and Buyers,

Just to clarify deposits were not paid to B2R or to myself, all deposits were paid to the Title company and the beneficiary is the seller.

Also, Im not aware any of these attorney details. Can you please share them with me. 

Im here to continue to assist if you need anything. Thank you 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

I also made a deposit for a lot in Bennah Oaks in Feb 2022 thru Wagner's B2R Direct and after 2 years of wait, I cancelled my contract with the builder thru Wagner. Little worried about my deposit. It has been 6 month's since I cancelled the contract but still did not get my refund back. Feeling good after reading Naresh's post. Sent him a PM. Hope things will work out.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Good morning Hassan, I dont have the final information that D32 the seller/builder has closed with the national builder who is buying the lots yet. But, I spoke to one buyer this week that he has been contacted by D32 attorneys and they were mentioned that the closing is occurring soon and that they should be refunded shortly.

Once I have any updates or information from the seller/builder I will post here and also send all buyers a video and update.

Thank you Wagner Nolasco

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Check this article from 4 weeks ago.  Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits.  Well, this article says otherwise.  I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022.  The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties.  Whichever came first.  That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now.  I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses.  Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets.  Now they continually ghost me.  Absolutely no communication.  Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs.  They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them.  With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg.  The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!!  Ponzi scheme for sure.  Then I find articles like this.  Shamless.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...

User Stats

Votes
Replied

hello buyers, Cody you are correct werner is my half brother and as per our last telephone conversation you know that I don't currently speak to him any longer due to the delays and the lack of communication with the buyers.

I have sold and purchased property from D32 without any issues in the past and that is the only reason why I offered bennah and nathi properties for sale. 

Once they delay on the deliveries. started, I stoped selling and offering properties for sale from d32. Im a victim as much as you are on this situation. 

I will continue to provide all information received form the seller. which it has been NONE lately. 

I have always answered the phone calls, provided updates and been here for all the buyers. I have nothing to do with the delays, deposit collections  and etc... 

Please take action and go after the responsible parties in this case is D32. im only the broker of the transaction trying to help.

Im part of the solution not the problem. Because I have always helped and put my face for all buyers, im the person you are aiming your shots at. Your target is the company that received the deposit, that signed the contract and that it was supposed to deliver the homes not the broker that makes a commission on the sale (when the homes gets delivered) on a success basis.

Thank you and if you need anything within my reach I will continue to be here for you. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Just curious... is there anybody who succeeded to get their deposits back?

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Kay Kim:
Quote from @Md Khan:

Hi @Kay Kim, Curious to know if you have any updates. Have they started building yet? 

The last update we got was in July. There were streets but no foundation yet. They are still project to finish in Oct as they promise on the contract. I guess we will see. 

Nothing built. Just promises. Oh yes we will give you the money back, but don’t know when. But do not blame us… we are just brokers! Wagner and team such an innocent brockets. 
My advice: Stay away from them.

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Unfortunately, Wagner is now under the radar probably as told by lawyer. He failed his clients. I will not be surprised if a class action lawsuit gets filed again the building company and unfortunately Wagner because he is not playing the role that he should be playing. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Good morning John,

I have been here to serve all clientes and always have replied to all emails, calls and texts. Im at no fault if the builder is lacking communication and failed to keep the delivery schedule.

I have been here for all clients and will continue to be here until all clients get their situation resolved with the seller/builder.

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @John Labban:

Unfortunately, Wagner is now under the radar probably as told by lawyer. He failed his clients. I will not be surprised if a class action lawsuit gets filed again the building company and unfortunately Wagner because he is not playing the role that he should be playing. 

Good morning John, I have not failed the duty as broker nor as a professional. I have been here thru out the process. I have been tried to obtain updates from builders, communicated and informed clients on a timely manner.  I want to emphasize that the builder has failed them clients. Im also a victim as much as you are. 

I will continue to be here to serve you and all clients.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Cody,

Do you have any update from your lawyer?

User Stats

Votes
Replied

Good morning  Wagner,

Unfortunately, you are not there for your clients and I will tell you why:

1- You did not answer my last email

2- You signed up with D32 builder knowing that it is not a trustworthy company. BBB has them at a D-  rating because previous similar bad outcome 

3- If you are really in the same boat as us, you need to start a class action lawsuit that involves all the investors in that project and/or sent a complaint to the attorney general in Florida that involves all of us get him to liquidate his assets, pay us back and get him behind bars. Don't forget, your half brother destroyed your reputation.

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs
Professional Services
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
Professional Services
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Replied
Quote from @Cody Christensen:

Check this article from 4 weeks ago.  Werner Macedo, co-owner of D32 with Doni from this article say they don't have money to payback our deposits.  Well, this article says otherwise.  I signed a cancelation contract in February 2023 for the 5 properties I put deposits down, totaling $224,000 in April of 2022.  The cancelation contract stated they would refund my deposits in 6 months or if another buyer bought the contract for the properties.  Whichever came first.  That contract was up in August 2023 without any refunds. On August 8, 2024 they will be in breech of contract for a year now.  I canceled because of on going lies about progress on the houses.  Initially they said they would make payments to me and crap like they have millions in assets, just no liquid assets.  Now they continually ghost me.  Absolutely no communication.  Their lawyer talked a few time with my lawyer from my home state but he just used delay tactics and bunch of bs.  They have forced me to find a lawyer in Florida in order to get a judgement against them.  With the numerous investors on this forum they have done this to, it is probably just the tip of the iceberg.  The best part is, Wagner and Werner are brothers!!  Ponzi scheme for sure.  Then I find articles like this.  Shamless.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news...

WOW.. 40k plus deposits on a home to be built.. ???  who does that.. And for rental houses. this is not common and absolutely  crazy to do a deposit over maybe 5k or 10k.. I mean I build 700k plus homes in Oregon and get 10k deposits that go into ESCROW  and if I don't deliver the Title/Escrow company would send them back.. This is insane that these guys got that large of deposits on a pre sale rental house construction sent directly to them.  Geesh.

The Broker also who wrote those contracts and advised their clients to make these deposits most certainly has some liability here.  And I suspect their E and O will kick in if this money is lost  just sayin.. Of course the broker had to be representing you as the buyer and clearly denoted on the contract.. If the Broker was only representing the Seller then well you went un represented.. This FLA build new rentals got WAAAY over sold and huge FOMO that got buyers to lose their wits about how to protect their money..

This is has BK written all over it with monetary wipe outs..