Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Ask About A Real Estate Company
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Henry
  • Investor
  • stockton, CA
Votes |
Has anyone used Delta Build Services and/or Build 2 Rent

Patrick Henry
  • Investor
  • stockton, CA
Posted Feb 24 2022, 10:16

I'm trying to find a few individuals who have use Delta Build Services,  and/or Build 2 rent. I was hoping to get some feedback on them and found very little when searching on BP. Any experiences or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 4 2024, 00:52

I sent my first builder deposit for a home in Lehigh acres Florida in Sept of 2022 and the land is still vacant.  They did reach out and wanted a second builders deposit 3 days before xmas, 2023,  and that was the first real contact I had with them over that year long time period. 

I was approved by three of their recommended lenders over the year, and, like the first two, the third one is not working with them anymore.  So I am starting the loan process over again, for the third time.  Building prices and interest rates are so much worse than when I signed the contact with them.  I am going to ask for a new draw schedule and estimated costs for the current time.  I fear the price will be significantly more than what I agreed to.  

I’m not sure what to do at this point for myself but this has been my experience. 

User Stats

Votes
Todd Anderson
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cape Coral, FL
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cape Coral, FL
Replied Jun 4 2024, 10:38

Patrick,  I am an investor consultant with Build 2 Rent.  I have been a Real Estate investor myself since 1995.  I have invested in most every way that you can in that time.  I partnered with Build 2 Rent because I believe that it offers the best of all worlds.  It is turn key, we have boots on the ground, we have a preferred team to work with in every area that we have inventory, and it is a flexible investment that you own and control.  

Please feel free to connect with me and we can set up a time to go through our proses and inventory.  Tracy,  I am sorry that has happened to you.  the have found a way to solve for all the problems that you brought up and get you quicker to a place that your investment can be cash flowing.  

let me know if I can help or give guidance in any way.

BAM Capital  logo
BAM Capital
|
Sponsored
Your Path to Generational Wealth We offer wealth-building and income-producing real estate opportunities for accredited investors.

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Agent
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jun 5 2024, 19:19
Quote from @Patrick Henry:

I'm trying to find a few individuals who have use Delta Build Services,  and/or Build 2 rent. I was hoping to get some feedback on them and found very little when searching on BP. Any experiences or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

build to rent is great. they are an intermediary that help investors contract direct with turn key new build. they are pretty sophisticated we have sold a house so far and we are looking to sell other multifamily with them. there is a vetting process and as an intermediary they don't control construction they help vet builders and establish relationships. they have a big team. the other builder I've never heard of but unless you can see your house I wouldn't touch it. rent to retirement has a strict policy of 90 days until certificate of occupancy until they will send a deal out they are good at what they do and I'd recommend them. they have options all over the country and established relationships. I met them at BP con. we could never sell miami new builds as investments we sell in Columbus Ohio through them for single family and small multifamily 

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Tumbarello
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Replied Jun 19 2024, 07:17

How did these builds go?