Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Managing Your Property
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Adam Tan
Votes |
Snow removal services in Westchester

Adam Tan
Posted

Hello! I own a 2 family property in Southern westchester, NY. I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming winter season and am hoping to see if there is any recommendations on snow removal services around my area.

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Jared W Smith
Professional Services
Pro Member
  • Architect
  • Westchester County, NY
Votes |
Professional Services
Pro Member
  • Architect
  • Westchester County, NY
Replied
Quote from @Adam Tan:

Hello! I own a 2 family property in Southern westchester, NY. I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming winter season and am hoping to see if there is any recommendations on snow removal services around my area.

Thank you!

Hello Adam, 
Westchester County is very large and most snow removal contractors stick to specific areas of their home base town, city or village. Your best bet is to canvas the area surrounding the property for the local landscape companies. Typically in their down season (winter) they will offer snow removal. I know mine does. Get a quote now while they're in fall clean-up. Likely less costly as opposed to right before a big snow storm. 

-Jared W. Smith, RA - Principal Architect at Architect Owl PLLC (Licensed in NY & CT) 

Architect Owl PLLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Adam Tan:

Thank you!

pm me

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Adam Tan:

Thank you!

what is the adress

User Stats

Votes
Replied

how large is the property

what areas of the property do u need removal