What is your experience with Shannon Property Management (Houston) ?

What is your experience with Shannon Property Management (Houston) ?

Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone,

I have been screening this PM thoroughly the last few days. Also read all the reviews (good and bad).

Looks like a decent and reliable company. Before I pull the trigger, I am looking for some last comments/thoughts from anyone who has worked with them.

Much appreciated!

0Reply
44 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Melanie ThomasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 489 votes
    3y

    Although I haven't had any personal experiences with them, an initial overview indicates that they've earned a high rating of 4.9 on Google from over 250 reviews. It's fairly unusual for property management companies to achieve such a high rating. As a next step, I would suggest reaching out to them for a reference from a current client. Don't hesitate to ask all the questions you need answers to. Good luck & happy investing!

    RentWerx Property Management4.73296 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.