Do you verify the Residential Lease Guaranty?

Do you verify the Residential Lease Guaranty?

Real Estate Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 174 votes
Hope all is well.  
I have a realtor saying their clients (3 new grads), have offer letters, and their parents are willing to co-sign.  I've seen a Residential Lease Guaranty before and I'm curious how to tell if their parents actually filled them out?

Any suggestions, tips, advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ScottPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · SE Michigan · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3y

    Call them

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    3y


    If you don't have a solid grasp of how to work with cosigners, then I recommend you not accept them. Know how to do it right before venturing into those waters.
    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.