Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Scotty Stevens
  • Rosamond, CA
Votes |
Does anyone know where to get cheap business cards printed for cheap?

Scotty Stevens
  • Rosamond, CA
Posted Feb 3 2012, 10:45

Does anyone know where to get cheap business cards printed for cheap?

User Stats

Votes
Matt Watson
  • Simi Valley, CA
Votes |
  • Simi Valley, CA
Replied Jan 27 2015, 02:38

This is a common issue for most of the business firms nowadays. Business cards have become the basic approach of the companies. Among the most of the companies there are very few who have proved efficiency, because the basic approach must be presentable. I may suggest the name of West End Imaging as they have offered me satisfactory services regarding the issue. They offer high quality, full color, glossy business card at affordable price. I am very satisfied with their valuable printing service.

User Stats

Votes
Manny Rodriguez
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Florissant, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Florissant, MO
Replied Jan 27 2015, 04:49

GotPrint.com

I find them to be the most cost effective than even VistaPrint.

Definitely check them out!

Manny

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Zachary Phelan
  • Investor
  • Flagstaff Arizona
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Flagstaff Arizona
Replied Jan 27 2015, 05:18
  1. Vistaprint. They have 50% today. 

User Stats

Votes
Mike Gallagher
  • Ogden, UT
Votes |
  • Ogden, UT
Replied Jan 27 2015, 06:02

ebay gets my vote

User Stats

Votes
David Krulac
  • Mechanicsburg, PA
Votes |
  • Mechanicsburg, PA
Replied Jan 27 2015, 06:09

Don't get cheap cards.  Get quality cards printed on quality stock.  do you want to say success or do you want to say I'm cheap, I'm a beginner and I don't have any experience or knowledge?  Your choice.

User Stats

Votes
Kate Willams
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
  • Minneapolis, MN
Replied Apr 1 2016, 06:26

Hi, i can suggest you shapco printing services Minnesota. You can order best cards on online with an advanced technique to create a unique identity.

User Stats

Votes
JJ Conway
Pro Member
  • Financial Advisor
  • Stephenville, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Financial Advisor
  • Stephenville, TX
Replied Apr 1 2016, 07:22

I have some really snazzy business cards I printed on Moo (love them!) but I also use Vistaprint sometimes (sign up for their mailing list and wait for the discounts).  I'm definitely going to look into the others listed in this thread.

If I know I'm going newbie networking event where only 1 or 2 people are seriously taking action in their business, I now print some at home on yellow card stock. I stumbled on this by accident - had ran out of the nice ones and had yellow printer paper around so I made one in the style of "we buy houses." I called it "JJ's out of cards business card" and people loved it so much (even though it was a flimsy piece of paper) that now I just print them that way on card stock. I still have my professional business cards for regular daily use but c'mon we all know that most of the people at a sell-a-thon reia aren't ever going to do anything with your card.

User Stats

Votes
Karen O.
Pro Member
  • NYC, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • NYC, NY
Replied Apr 1 2016, 07:29

I've heard good things about online providers like Vistaprint.  

But I'd suggest supporting your local printer.  They're usually ready to bend over backward to get and keep your business.  

If you don't have a dedicated printer in your area, you might also try a local Fedex or UPS store which can also be owner operated and often double up as to offer printing services.   

User Stats

Votes
Claire Trammell
  • Bakersfield, CA
Votes |
  • Bakersfield, CA
Replied Apr 1 2016, 10:05

I'm partial to a place where you can create your own or choose from over 20 different templates and customize it.

User Stats

Votes
Davit Gharibyan
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied Apr 2 2016, 17:41

I have been using vistaprint, they usually have some sale going. 

User Stats

Votes
Paris Akins
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Beaver County Pa.
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Beaver County Pa.
Replied Apr 2 2016, 18:13

Vista print easily cheaper!!!!

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Shore
  • New Delhi, Delhi
Votes |
  • New Delhi, Delhi
Replied Mar 6 2017, 01:50

Why don't you try to make your own business cards? I did that few months ago after I couldn't find a suitable designer, and it worked out amazingly! I knew exactly what I needed and it was then easier to do it on my own than to explain to the designer who would at the end do it all wrong. You can read here: http://www.coreldraw.com/en/pages/business-cards-design/ all the steps necessary, and believe it or not, it's not that hard as you think, not at all :)

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Edmund Ricker
  • Gorham, ME
Votes |
  • Gorham, ME
Replied Mar 6 2017, 02:21

@Scotty Stevens

I have used Vista Print and they are great.  I have also ordered them from my local Staples store.

Ed