Myrtle beach in contract cash want to get $ out after lease ?

Myrtle beach in contract cash want to get $ out after lease ?

Karl BrennerPro Member
Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone, purchasing with cash and want to finance after I have a signed lease ( long term rental). Have not used BP forms, anything I should be concerned about? Any specific lender recommendations? 

Thanks for any input. 

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Myrtle Mike ThompsonBusiness Member
Realtor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2016 · 350 posts · 204 votes
4y
Hi Karl, I work with several lenders in Myrtle Beach that I could put you in touch with.  I went through this exact same process last year with a LTR purchase.  Shouldn't be an issue unless it's a condo and you're looking to do Conventional financing.  Those are becoming a lot trickier with the new condo questionnaire guidelines that were just introduced.
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 165 votes
    4y

    Hi Karl - super exciting about your deal! I would reach out to a lender (s) prior to closing the cash transaction and let them know your gameplan - that way they can tell you whatever their requirements are (seasoning, DSCR, etc.) prior to going through with the transaction!

  • Myrtle Mike ThompsonBusiness Member
    Realtor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2016 · 350 posts · 204 votes
    4y
    Hi Karl, I work with several lenders in Myrtle Beach that I could put you in touch with.  I went through this exact same process last year with a LTR purchase.  Shouldn't be an issue unless it's a condo and you're looking to do Conventional financing.  Those are becoming a lot trickier with the new condo questionnaire guidelines that were just introduced.
  • Karl BrennerPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Thanks Mike, and yes it is a condo. Do you have anyone that you could suggest?

    Thanks so much for your help. 
  • Karl BrennerPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Thanks Jeffrey, I will start working it now. 

    Thanks so so much for your input. 
  • Myrtle Mike ThompsonBusiness Member
    Realtor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2016 · 350 posts · 204 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Karl Brenner:
    Thanks Mike, and yes it is a condo. Do you have anyone that you could suggest?

    Thanks so much for your help. 

     Sending you a private message

  • Rental Property Investor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2013 · 208 posts · 61 votes
    4y

    @Karl Brenner Hey Karl. It sounds like you are just doing delayed financing. I'm guessing you want to wait for a lease to get signed bc you are qualifying for the loan based on DSCR, not personal income. Most non conforming lenders will allow around 75-80% delayed financing. For cash out refi most require a 6 month seasoning period, although some banks are more lenient and only require 3 months. You probably need 6 months of reserves and a decent credit score. If you need any recommendations feel free to PM me.

  • Karl BrennerPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Chris,
    Yes, that is exactly what I’m looking to do.  I have the reserves and credit score, would not show the income. 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.