Looking to meet investors/agents in my area!

Looking to meet investors/agents in my area!

Rome, GA · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes

I’m in Rome, GA and would love to start connecting with anyone who is in the area! Willing to offer help where needed in return for getting shown the ropes in getting started

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Columbus GA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes
7y

Derek,

For the best group look up Atlanta REIA. Another great one is South Atlanta REIA run by one of my great friends and Fortune Builder Coach, Stacy. Networking is KEY to real estate investing and finding deals. Google real estate groups in the Rome area to find other investors. Look at Bigger Pockets profiles and try to find others who are in the Rome area. Try Meetup.com for any real estate meetings in your area. Use the Internet for other real estate investor groups in your area.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus GA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Derek,

    For the best group look up Atlanta REIA. Another great one is South Atlanta REIA run by one of my great friends and Fortune Builder Coach, Stacy. Networking is KEY to real estate investing and finding deals. Google real estate groups in the Rome area to find other investors. Look at Bigger Pockets profiles and try to find others who are in the Rome area. Try Meetup.com for any real estate meetings in your area. Use the Internet for other real estate investor groups in your area.

  • Rome, GA · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @James Lester

    Thank you James!

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    7y

    @ Derek Kopp,

    Check out the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association for networking and education. 

    GAREIA dot com. 

    Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    7y

    @Derek Kopp I moved away from Rome last month but I still own a lot of property there. Unfortunately there aren't any real steady investors groups there that I I'm aware of. There was an apartments owners group I attended a few years ago but not sure they meet any more. The closest I found was in Carteresville NGREIA. 

    It's a pretty small town though and I know quite a few folks in real estate there so let me know if I can guide you to a specific type person.

  • Rome, GA · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Bill Hampton

    Thank you and I will let you know!

  • Rome, GA · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Jeff Kehl

    Thanks Jeff!

    Currently I am preparing to take the prelicence course and exam. I am still in the process of figuring out the niche i want to invest in, I’ve been told by my landlord that there aren’t a lot of young agents around my age in the area and i could have success selling w/ the 50-150k range to younger individuals. Also interested in househacking. If you know of any good contacts or have some good suggestions I’d love to chat sometime! You can DM me if you’d be interested.

  • Investor · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2010 · 104 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    What happened to the North Metro REIA?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.