Do you own your own website when using Investor Carrot?

Do you own your own website when using Investor Carrot?

Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 13 votes

Hey guys,

I'm a complete newb at the real estate wholesaling business. However, I have immersed myself in at least 200 hours of podcasts and YouTube videos over the last couple of months. I have experience in building my own WordPress websites and have some skills in SEO ( I have been able to get my websites ranked #1 for their keywords). I can build my own sites with ease using the StudioPress packages ( I bought the package years ago when they were like $199). All that being said, I have no problem paying for an IC or LP site if the SEO gets me leads. On my previous websites, I did not do much changes to the CSS. The StudioPress sites looked good enough to me to accomplish the tasks needed. In fact, I thought some people got too hung up about the looks of a website instead of it's functionality. So if a LP or IC website accomplishes me results and looks relatively decent, I am OK with what they are selling. It lines up with my philosophy for websites. However, I want to make sure that if I decide to go with Carrot or Lead Propeller, that I am able to move my website (web name) to another hosting site, etc. if I am not happy with IC or LP. I was able to find that LP made a statement about this issue on their website but I have not found the information for IC. Can someone point me in the right direction? 

I am still on the fence on whether I should build my own site or invest with one of the two big boys of real estate. I would save a lot of money once my own site is built and I can build my website and landing pages fairly quickly. However, the SEO may just be worth it. I would hate to miss out on a deal because I was saving $900 on a website and hosting to miss a good lead and lose out on a $10K-$20K  deal. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Liverpool, NY · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    You own the domain name.  Personally I'd pay for their services, you can start generating leads today vs. the time it takes to build a website.  If you have experience coding you might say it wont take you that long but all it takes is one deal to pay for itself.  Focus on getting a deal!!!!!  You will have a lot more credibility talking to investors and attorneys with a deal in your hand.  Have I mentioned how important it is to have a deal???

  • Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    Thanks Stephen. That is my goal. A local wholesaler told me to GET MY FIRST DEAL. JUST GET THE FIRST DEAL. After that, it gets easier. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.