Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Chuck B.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Louisville, KY
Votes |
Has anyone taken Phillip Vincent's program - Mom's House?

Chuck B.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Louisville, KY
Posted Mar 27 2021, 07:03

Has anyone taken the MomsHouse.com program?  It's a guru/lead-gen program that purports to train you on becoming a "Personal Relocation Manager" for seniors who need to move into assisted living facilities.  

I'd be curious to hear your impressions of the course if you're willing to share. 

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Garrison
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Olympia, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Olympia, WA
Replied Apr 18 2023, 19:01
Quote from @Chuck B.:

Has anyone taken the MomsHouse.com program?  It's a guru/lead-gen program that purports to train you on becoming a "Personal Relocation Manager" for seniors who need to move into assisted living facilities.  

I'd be curious to hear your impressions of the course if you're willing to share. 

I went to the 3 day in person event 2 years ago. It was great. Well worth the money. I have not focused as much on building senior community relationships as I would like, but I have used the knowledge to help me do a better job for the families I help. 

Sound Home Buyer Logo

User Stats

Votes
Tom Dagney
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
Replied Apr 19 2023, 06:33

I also took the weekend course 2 years ago.  There has been some changes to their program recently.

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 16 2023, 12:56
Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:

I attended the Mom's House event a few days ago. The general just is network with people in the senior care industry who have a financial interest in filling the rooms. The idea being if mom needs to sell her junky house to a cash buyer in order pay for the care facility plus doesn't have to deal with repairs then hopefully your senior health care network contacts will remember you when they run across this which is supposedly often. In my opinion It's worth the $1K to attend the weekend, then you decide if you want to drop another $30k for the inner circle. Personally, I didn't, but it's not totally outside the realm of possibilities.. 

Exactly what Anthony Stephenson said, but not worth to drop another 31K witch I did and that my biggest business regret :( 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 16 2023, 13:05
Quote from @Chuck B.:

I did :(  the San Louis trip is worth it but dropping another $31k definite NO, they don't offer nothing different than what they provide on San Louis - his is the most expensive and worth less program.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 15 2023, 12:39

Review for Phillip Vincent: The 3 days to San Louis are worthy but the $31K he charges after that is not worthy at all, he make it sound like what he offers for the $31k is a great value but at the end is just the same you learn on the 3 days, he make sound like a real value and sadly I fall for that, my savings into the trash can 😭

User Stats

Votes
Jason Weiner
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
  • Baltimore, MD
Replied Aug 10 2023, 06:32

nice job in reading the posts Don  

User Stats

Votes
Tom Dagney
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
Replied Aug 10 2023, 17:12

proceed with caution!.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 20 2023, 10:59
Quote from @Kimberly Agnew:
Quote from @Glenda Chillous:
Quote from @Kimberly Agnew:
Quote from @Lily Scherman:

Thank you Anthony.  I've signed up and heading to St Louis in Feb.  I should have done my research before signing up but it all made sense to me and just started researching more about Mom's House tonight when I came across your feedback.  I'm not a traveler, currently live in Idaho heading to St Louis, so I'm investing in myself and pushing myself to grow, getting out of my comfort zone.

Lily - I just got back from attending the course last week.  I think you will really enjoy it.  Head's up that they do have a hefty priced offering during the course but so far with my experience, the information I got from the course will give me enough to go out on my own and begin.  It will take more work on my part because I didn't purchase the business in a box they offer but I think it was well worth the time and effort.  If you can afford it - sounds like the business in a box is pretty awesome but unfortunately at this time it is not in my budget.  good luck!  I hope you find it as helpful as I did.

I'm so glad I found this post with people that have attended.  I was was thinking about purchasing the at home Course.  I'm not sure that I would attend the weekend.  I'm a licensed agent and I want to work with seniors.  So how much was the "business-in-a-box"?  Someone mentioned the network plan is $30k

The business in a box is a 30k charge to become an inner circle member. With the inner circle membership, they set up your company, website, crm, and offer you leads to purchase for an additional $500 per lead which is generated through their website. With the $1k class you get the information, use of their logo, access to marketing print material for an additional charge and you can purchase the crm separately as well. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 25 2023, 05:53
Quote from @Chuck B.:

So, has anyone gotten a return on investment and doing any deals as a result of this program? Looking at the replies it seems people find value in the initial training. But, not their upsell program "inner circle" but, I haven't had anyone say they are making money as a result. I think their pricing structure has changed. I had a call with them and thr program is $8k for an online/digital course (i assume this is replacing the 3day in person seminar people have mentioned here) and the inner circle program is now $20k?..

my apprehension is on the vagueness of the program I get "building networks and relationships with directors and decision makers at senior care facilities" but what exactly are they providing? Training on how to talk to these people, I understand. But is there Value in their network? Are they providing quality leads or  lists of who to market to.. just doesn't seem like very much for an 8k investment. And what mlre are you getting for their 20k inner circle program?

User Stats

Votes
Brian Vaughan
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Texas Hill Country
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Texas Hill Country
Replied Oct 26 2023, 06:39

I took the free course but didnt proceed, as the whole thing felt "scammy" to me.   

Still waiting to hear from ANYBODY who paid the dues and got a great return on that investment.  

Still waiting.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 7 2023, 13:43
Quote from @Brian Vaughan:

I took the free course but didnt proceed, as the whole thing felt "scammy" to me.   

Still waiting to hear from ANYBODY who paid the dues and got a great return on that investment.  

Still waiting.  

Can you share info about the free course? I looked into this program it was like 7 or 8K for some training and resources , but didn't see anything about a free course. I decided to hold off on the paid program for now. 

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Dec 13 2023, 07:39

Yeah the only one benefitting from this is him and maybe his influencers pitching the program. You can do this for well under a fraction of what the cost is. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Tom Dagney
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
Replied Dec 14 2023, 06:12

Proceed with caution.  He is a marketing machine for various programs.

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Dec 15 2023, 07:52
Quote from @Tom Dagney:

Proceed with caution.  He is a marketing machine for various programs.

True and for $31,000.00 I can show people how to turn that into $500,000.00 in a year by doing it themselves. 

User Stats

Votes
Tom Dagney
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
Replied Dec 15 2023, 11:33

Can I get a TV show?

User Stats

Votes
Theresa Ortez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • California
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • California
Replied Jan 11 2024, 17:45

I signed up and took this course with an ope mind for learning.  It was about $250 for both the general class and accelerated program. It is much more than just reaching out to senior living facilities. You first need to decide if you have the heart to truly help seniors. Then you need to find your sources to help them. I haven’t signed up for inner circle and don’t know the pricing. HOWEVER, after putting my mind to it and reaching out, I got my first deal in less than a month. I am a realtor and a CPA. This was a turn key home for someone that lost a spouse and didn’t want to live alone any longer. We got top dollar and set her up with a solid financial advisor to live her best life after loosing a loved one. She is thrilled in her new place and her family is relieved that mom is in a community with help just a few feet away. I’ve worked on this for three months and helping two more families. I believe that’s Mom’s house offers a lot for those that truly want to help solve a problem for seniors.

User Stats

Votes
Steve Meyers
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Jul 3 2024, 19:19

@Lily Scherman any feedback on this program? Is it worthwhile?  I have a call setup with them on Monday

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 24 2024, 12:25

I had my original meeting via the phone last week and my follow up meeting also via the phone is today. The set up is completely different now. $31,000 never entered the conversation because that would have been an absolute no for me. They are now advertising a package for $2997 which includes the lead generation CRM, they build out your website and 4 social media business pages and give you all the training modules (among other things). The second package is $5997 which includes the contracts, group coaching with Phillip for 6 months but then you have to pay for the CRM and leads monthly at $297/month. There is another package for $11,997 but I wasn’t interested so I am not sure what it offers. I am hesitant to participate in this program because it is a hefty start up cost and there is very little feedback or reviews on this program. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 24 2024, 12:28
Quote from @Steve Meyers:

@Lily Scherman any feedback on this program? Is it worthwhile?  I have a call setup with them on Monday

Steve, how did your meeting go for Mom’s house? Did you sign up?

User Stats

Votes
Steve Meyers
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Jul 24 2024, 13:08
Quote from @Anna Thomas:

I did not sign up, they never called me during my scheduled meeting time and then called me the next day to apologize.  Just seems like another marketing company trying to sell ice to an eskimo I'm not sold

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 24 2024, 14:39
Quote from @Anna Thomas:

I did not sign up, they never called me during my scheduled meeting time and then called me the next day to apologize.  Just seems like another marketing company trying to sell ice to an eskimo I'm not sold

I just turned it down as well. In talking to them it seemed like a money grab.