User Stats

Votes
Chida Truong
Votes |
Pace Morby Mentorship

Chida Truong
Posted Nov 28 2021, 20:26

Hello BP investors,

I haven't seen any recent postings about Pace Morby's Sub To Mentoship program and wanted to see if anyone can give their honest feedback about the program who's joined recently?

I noticed quite a few of the reviews were from dead accounts or 1 and done posters so I was a bit weary about the legitimacy. Being that the cost of the program is about $7800 (amount I gathered from other posts), I didn't want to to make a costly mistake. All feedback greatly appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Tom Stout
Pro Member
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Chatham, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Chatham, IL
Replied Dec 20 2022, 13:11

I've been in Subto community for about 10 months.  Great value, so I'm posting here to help future people doing research.  I would definitely recommend learning from Pace and our community.  We're not only a mastermind for creative, it's a masterclass for any avatar looking for help.  PM me or text me for specific questions, my phone is 217-3 eight 1- four two three five.  

I don't get any compensation to post this and I personally know other people who commented above 

User Stats

Votes
Katherine Wiltse
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ava, MO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ava, MO
Replied Jan 18 2023, 04:33

I think that some folks in here don't realize how difficult it is to find local info on Subto. I am close to Springfield MO and have been looking for lawyers, title companies and mentors. It's not readily available. I found a group (REInvestors) in Springfield and am exciting to go to my first meeting, but will not be surprised if the strategies shared are traditional. 

I think that Pace is an incredible teacher. There are moments when he is too aggressive in self-promotion, but what I have learned for free, thus far, is pretty incredible. He is obviously raking it in with the mentorship, but I am leaning towards the value and cost being in balance. I watched one Youtube where he shared how he went to some pricey mastermind and learned to pay his whole life insurance through a foundation. It was pretty amazing and seemed like a gold nugget that people pay 30-50k for.

I don't like the fake account thing. That was low class and I bet Pace learned from it. I haven't liked how hard his folks are trying to sell the mentorship to me. A fella has been calling me, knows I'm inrerested, but is selling so aggressive that he got me defensive. However, I just learned tons from him how not to sell and reflected how I would do it different. Still a lesson I learned. I also don't like the way that Equity Assurance was sold as Insurance by Pace. That was dubious. I think he should have given it straight and explained the service as a comfort for those not saavy enough to negotiate through the situation, not wealthy enough pay it off, or fearful of bad credit scores with a refinance. It seems worthy enough for those services. For yall Premium seasoned folks you may not understand it and when you say just pay it off or just refinance...well you are missing the plight of the struggling newbie. I think Pace's scheme there was something that floated with his green mentees because they are often super young and just totally inexperienced. Clearly BP sussed that out in about 30 secs and called BS. I hope Pace learned and grew from it. 

Besides all that, my intuition still says that Pace has great heart. I think he wants to see his students excell and keep sending him deals. Win-win for everyone. I appreciate the Premium folks here who have shared some of their knowledge with creative financing, although some of it has been long lists of negatives without even a dash of hope or problem solving strategies. 

I notice the seasoned investors are like "ya, we too busy makin deals." Cool. You're attitude would never lead you to be a 15 million dollar mentor. That's ok, but don't be a hater.

How about instead you itemize strategies, experience and solutions? That would be way more helpful than just saying "you should learn for free." Perfect! Let me know how I can sign up for your free mentorship program. 

Living in Southern MO Logo
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 19 2023, 07:35

I want $400.00 off to please. I think I'm joining soon. Thank you 😊. 

User Stats

Votes
Deb S.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Punta Gorda, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Punta Gorda, FL
Replied Jan 21 2023, 07:25

@Louise Wigg if you need a discount link please contact me and I will provide it to you. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Fosticz
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Grafton, WI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Grafton, WI
Replied Jan 24 2023, 18:38

@Louise Wigg

If you decide to join, will you post on here and communicate your thoughts? Please let us know if there is additional kickback for you if you get others to sign up.

Thank you,

Andrew Fosticz

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Fosticz
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Grafton, WI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Grafton, WI
Replied Jan 24 2023, 18:45

@Caroline Gerardo

I like that you are direct with your response here. I am interested in earning a salary with someone or some company that is currently closing profitable real estate transactions and has adapted to the market downturn.

You have a ton of experience judging by your profile and I would like to connect if you can offer recommendations.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 25 2023, 14:10
Quote from @Deb S.:

@Chida Truong I am posting the private message that I sent to you with my thoughts about Pace Morby's Sub To Mentorship because @Joe S. seems to have an opinion on a mentorship that he is not part of - but I am.  Hope this helps those of you who have questions about Sub To:

This program is worth every dime....IF you put in the work to find deals. The community Pace has built is amazing. There are 'daily dials' that are hosted by some of the group leaders and you practice cold calling under different scenarios (seller who has no pain, seller wants too much down, seller says they're too old to do owner finance/refi, etc).

There are daily Zooms on a variety of topics as wells just Q & A where Pace will answer any questions you have on anything you might be working on, etc. He's brought on his own attorney, another business owner who ensures if the 'due on sale' clause is triggered when buying subto that he takes care of all the paperwork with the bank and title if needed, etc.

The knowledge sharing is like no other. Pace is ALWAYS giving.... information, templates, scripts, free legal contracts he paid for that his attorneys have drawn up, etc. This is not one of those mentorships where you join and you never hear from the 'subject matter expert' again. I have Pace's phone number and his email and have corresponded with him through both.

This is a genuine mentorship that is more like family. You have a question that can't wait? Post it in the Sub To Facebook group and you will get numerous replies to help you. Found a deal but not sure what to do? - squad up with someone else in the subto group and they will make sure you successfully close it. One of the biggest things that Pace teaches is to give more than you take in the group and believe me, so many students offer to help those that have not closed their first deal yet, share information/lessons learned and also share their successes as well as their failures - because you can learn from both.

Also, this is a LIFETIME membership in a group that supports each other. Everyone in this mentorship wants you to succeed.  

If you do decide to join, you can put my name and my email for $400 off the cost of the membership.  Inbox me for the link as I don't think that is allowed here.

@Joe S. bigger and wiser than his time?  You're kidding right?  You think A & E would give him and Jamil their own show if they didn't know what they are doing?  Check out season 1 called Triple Digit Flips.

User Stats

Votes
Mae Dungo
  • Investor
  • Nurse Practitioner/Real Estate Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied May 15 2023, 11:15
Quote from @Dustin P.:

I do more deals than this guy, maybe I should start mentoring and creating a youtube channel!

I need a mentor please 🙏🙏🙏 new to wholesaling! I need an eye for determining a good deal, running comps and determining ARV! Thanks you

User Stats

Votes
Mae Dungo
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied May 15 2023, 11:15
Quote from @Louise Wigg:

I want $400.00 off to please. I think I'm joining soon. Thank you 😊. 

Where can I get the discount?

User Stats

Votes
Chris Barrett
  • Investor
  • Madison WI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Madison WI
Replied Jun 21 2023, 12:34

https://www.trustpilot.com/rev...

Hundreds of reviews, all on the same day raving about how great the program is. 

A True Go Giver!

He is a go giver!

Amazing, caring, and biggest GO GIVER.

Anyone who is legitimate doesn't need to use either VAs or bot farms to blast fake 5 star reviews.

User Stats

Votes
Josue Hernandez
  • Miami, Fl
Votes |
  • Miami, Fl
Replied Jun 27 2023, 10:58

I went through the interview process and was really put off by the aggressive sales tactics. It's a shame because I really wanted to hit the floor running with creative financing and really get going looking for deals but I just couldn't handle that kind of approach. It felt really duplicitous and slimy, like I was with a salesman at a used car lot. I'm glad the program has apparently been useful for some but I just can't get passed the feeling that I'm being scammed. I don't understand why anyone would take that approach when trying to sell a product.

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Replied Jun 27 2023, 11:50
Quote from @Josue Hernandez:

I went through the interview process and was really put off by the aggressive sales tactics. It's a shame because I really wanted to hit the floor running with creative financing and really get going looking for deals but I just couldn't handle that kind of approach. It felt really duplicitous and slimy, like I was with a salesman at a used car lot. I'm glad the program has apparently been useful for some but I just can't get passed the feeling that I'm being scammed. I don't understand why anyone would take that approach when trying to sell a product.

How much are they charging at ths point and what are they promising?

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Josue Hernandez
  • Miami, Fl
Votes |
  • Miami, Fl
Replied Jun 27 2023, 12:26

$8,800, if I remember correctly. Can't remember all that was offered. I asked if I could have everything in writing to look through before I committed so that I could know exactly what was being offered and what I was paying for but I was only sent some podcast and youtube links after making that request. Really want to believe that this program is worth it but, clearly, I'm not convinced.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Barrett
  • Investor
  • Madison WI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Madison WI
Replied Jun 30 2023, 06:54
How about those of us who are put off by the MLM smell from his current operation get creative together and put the nearly 10k each into buying a property that makes money :-D :-D lol.

User Stats

Votes
Gordon Middleton
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rochester, NY
Replied Jun 30 2023, 07:21

I'm feeling very similarly Josue. Big layout and frankly it feels like a cult. The only thing keeping me interested is that being a part of a real estate investing cult might have some real advantages.

User Stats

Votes
Alecia Loveless
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jun 30 2023, 20:20

@Chida Truong Hi Chida, nothing against Pace Morby here but I just almost signed up for a different mentorship program that cost 4X what the Pace Morby one costs and then someone told me to really do a lot of research into the program and company and people giving the testimonials using Google and online searches.

When I did the research into my program I found that there was nothing on the company trying to get me to pay $30,000 for their services and the people that had given the testimonials had had some Instagram and Tik Tok posts around the time of the testimonials but nothing before or after. And I couldn’t find anything online about their companies. Nor did the parent company even have a website of its own.

So just as these BP members are saying the glowing referrals on the BP website about the Pace Morby program all came from new users with only the one post about his program, please be careful before you send your $7,800 without doing any additional research into the company and program.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 6 2023, 13:42

I Joined Pace Morby's sub to mentorship 5 weeks ago (Jun 2023). I have 5 wrap deals under contract. I cannot stress how important the network of this community has been. I cannot imagine what the next year may hold. Totally worth the money. DM for more information\to prove it. 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Aug 6 2023, 15:31

@Alecia Loveless

Same people all posting now - so must be a marketing push as I find it odd how many posts are coming through from same people….

User Stats

Votes
Chris Barrett
  • Investor
  • Madison WI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Madison WI
Replied Aug 7 2023, 07:56

The shilling doesn't inspire confidence with me :-/ 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 9 2023, 13:58

Hey Chris

Lets have a Zoom call to go over details. I m happy to go over contracts. 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Barrett
  • Investor
  • Madison WI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Madison WI
Replied Aug 9 2023, 17:49

I would love to do that some time, this week i'm swamped with selling a property. 

User Stats

Votes
Wesley Whitehead
Pro Member
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Miami, FL
Replied Aug 31 2023, 18:10

@Luis Ramos I’ll take you up on that offer for the zoom call. Would be interested in partnering up if I like what I hear.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:15

This is the GREAT COMMUNITY EVER I HAVE NETWORK WITH GREAT INDIVIDUALS, and done several deal it’s definitely WORTH EVERYTHING.

User Stats

Votes
Bradley Lewis
Pro Member
  • Texas
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Texas
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:16

This mentorship has legit changed my life. I have closed 4 deals in the last month. 3 of them I kept and another that I wholesaled. I also have 3 more under contract. I learned all this in the mentorship with Pace. I have also raised half a million in private money capital in that group. If you would like to hear more reach out!!!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 1 2023, 15:16

Just today, I am sitting on a zoom that is offering unbelievable strategies for overcoming seller objections around subto and DTI! this community blows me away every day, what more I learn!