User Stats

Votes
Chida Truong
Votes |
Pace Morby Mentorship

Chida Truong
Posted Nov 28 2021, 20:26

Hello BP investors,

I haven't seen any recent postings about Pace Morby's Sub To Mentoship program and wanted to see if anyone can give their honest feedback about the program who's joined recently?

I noticed quite a few of the reviews were from dead accounts or 1 and done posters so I was a bit weary about the legitimacy. Being that the cost of the program is about $7800 (amount I gathered from other posts), I didn't want to to make a costly mistake. All feedback greatly appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 14 2023, 12:51
Quote from @Jason Fontes:

Pace Morby's Subto mentorship is the best available. Not only will you have access to curriculum that teaches you the details about multiple different strategies, but you'll be in a community of people doing every piece of RE at a high level. The accountability groups, friendships, and partnerships that come from the community is where the value is at. Sure, you can learn about many of the RE methods on YouTube for free. But getting access to this community FOR LIFE is worth the price of entrance. 

Additionally, the mentorship continues to get better over time. Since joining a year and a half ago, Pace has launched additional programs that cover topics such as social media presence, learning Transaction Coordination, and business acquisition. All of this comes at no additional cost, meaning the mentorship becomes more and more valuable with no more investment into it (other than your time). 

These reviews are not fake. They're just from grateful students. 

How much have you earned in your time with Pace?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 14 2023, 18:12
Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 14 2023, 18:18
Quote from @Chris Seveney:
Quote from @Jacob Parker:

I joined last year. It’s been eye opening as someone who is new to real estate. I wanted to learn more of a niche concept that not everyone was doing and since I have done my first Subto/flip helping a family out of foreclosure. Very rewarding. As far as the content it’s loaded with gems. It’s a bit drawn out dialog but all in all I’ve made 10x my money in the first year. That isn’t always the case but I have been keep my head down learning. Not sure where you are starting from but it seems anyone has benefited who is willing to focus on an area for a period of time. Hope this helps. 

can you share the property addresses and case studies highlighting how you 10x your money 

we call it put your money where your mouth is

Hi Chris,

Sure thing. Thanks for the interest. Here is a summary of my first deal. This property was a foreclosure. 1540 E Plaza Dr Appleton WI 54915. Link to the property on realtor here https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1540-E-Pla... I ran a list, skip traced, and connected with the homeowner to educate them on typical paths they could take and work through if any of them were viable in their situation. In end the only option was for us to acquire the property in which we decided subject to was best due to rates. I negotiated with the firm who was handling the case on behalf of the bank to address the arrears to reinstate the loan and take over payments. At the same time we addressed all back payments for back taxes and liens. While we initially planned to keep the property to retain as a rental we determined that the current market would offer a better return if we sold it as well as allow us to pay back the HELOC we leveraged of our home to work through the flip being it had a higher interest rate. I have attached the summary below of our numbers of this transaction.

SUMMARY - SUBTAIL - 1540 E PLAZA DR

Aside from this we ended up renting out our primary home. In the area, we determined that the it would be a good mid term rental and started marketing it as a furnished rental especially with some of the construction and events going on throughout the year. We had 2 companies and a family rent it thus far for a total of 9.5 months. - This resulted in $40,484 in revenue. After costs we have thus far netted $19,884. Since giving this any attention I’m at around the 9 month mark.

So between the subtail and rental it comes to $70,487. It’s a start and a foundation to build upon. I put very little time into doing all of this and have only scratched the surface of learning what is available within. I have only taken advantage of a few live calls of the 20 plus going on weekly on a variety of topics within the community. The education is there and then some, but the community being there as a helping hand to address questions, connect you to others, keep you committed, parter on deals, develop friendships with like minded people is truly amazing.

Those that are truly committed to learning and open to engaging I have seen make the most progress. I am grateful for what I did do thus far. Although I value it I know i need to dive in and spend more time. What keeps me so intrigued is that there are so many different opportunities in real estate. I just need more time to grow to the breath of knowledge that others have in this space.

All the best

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Sep 14 2023, 18:41

I joined last year. It’s been eye opening as someone who is new to real estate. I wanted to learn more of a niche concept that not everyone was doing and since I have done my first Subto/flip helping a family out of foreclosure. Very rewarding. As far as the content it’s loaded with gems. It’s a bit drawn out dialog but all in all I’ve made 10x my money in the first year. That isn’t always the case but I have been keep my head down learning. Not sure where you are starting from but it seems anyone has benefited who is willing to focus on an area for a period of time. Hope this helps. 

can you share the property addresses and case studies highlighting how you 10x your money 

Hi Chris,

Sure thing. Thanks for the interest. Here is a summary of my first deal. This property was a foreclosure. 1540 E Plaza Dr Appleton WI 54915. Link to the property on realtor here https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1540-E-Pla... I ran a list, skip traced, and connected with the homeowner to educate them on typical paths they could take and work through if any of them were viable in their situation. In end the only option was for us to acquire the property in which we decided subject to was best due to rates. I negotiated with the firm who was handling the case on behalf of the bank to address the arrears to reinstate the loan and take over payments. At the same time we addressed all back payments for back taxes and liens. While we initially planned to keep the property to retain as a rental we determined that the current market would offer a better return if we sold it as well as allow us to pay back the HELOC we leveraged of our home to work through the flip being it had a higher interest rate. I have attached the summary below of our numbers of this transaction.

Aside from this we ended up renting out our primary home. In the area, we determined that the it would be a good mid term rental and started marketing it as a furnished rental especially with some of the construction and events going on throughout the year. We had 2 companies and a family rent it thus far for a total of 9.5 months. - This resulted in $40,484 in revenue. After costs we have thus far netted $19,884. Since giving this any attention I’m at around the 9 month mark.

So between the subtail and rental it comes to $70,487. It’s a start and a foundation to build upon. I put very little time into doing all of this and have only scratched the surface of learning what is available within. I have only taken advantage of a few live calls of the 20 plus going on weekly on a variety of topics within the community. The education is there and then some, but the community being there as a helping hand to address questions, connect you to others, keep you committed, parter on deals, develop friendships with like minded people is truly amazing.

Those that are truly committed to learning and open to engaging I have seen make the most progress. I am grateful for what I did do thus far. Although I value it I know i need to dive in and spend more time. What keeps me so intrigued is that there are so many different opportunities in real estate. I just need more time to grow to the breath of knowledge that others have in this space.

All the best  

Congratulations, Job well done! Buy your wife some flowers.
I was hoping at some point to see someone of the 115,000 in the facebook group actually take action.
Very nice. The key to successful investing is to not stop. 
Keep on ploughing. The future is bright for you.

I wasn't going to ask but I changed my mind

What are "Entry Fees" for $48,377.52 ?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 14 2023, 21:23
Quote from @Account Closed:

Hi Chris,

All the best  

I was hoping at some point to see someone of the 115,000 in the facebook group actually take action.

Hi Mike, 

Appreciate it. Here’s a snapshot from my spreadsheet. 

Account Closed
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Sep 14 2023, 22:23

Hi Chris,

All the best  

Hi Mike, 

Thanks, that makes more sense.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 15 2023, 02:18
Quote from @Chida Truong:

Hello BP investors,

I haven't seen any recent postings about Pace Morby's Sub To Mentoship program and wanted to see if anyone can give their honest feedback about the program who's joined recently?

I noticed quite a few of the reviews were from dead accounts or 1 and done posters so I was a bit weary about the legitimacy. Being that the cost of the program is about $7800 (amount I gathered from other posts), I didn't want to to make a costly mistake. All feedback greatly appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 15 2023, 02:24
Quote from @Kam Kranz:

Hello BP investors,

Started 3 months ago... Havent got my first deal yet but have learned so much in the process... It is a whole new profession/trade and it should be taken as such... A lot of valuable information put together with zooms, videos and meetups... Too much info to take in and master so you need to narrow things down and find your niche...

iam glad that iam apart of this community as i know the info and experience will come.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Sep 15 2023, 09:07

Hi Chris,

All the best  

Hi Mike, 

Thats awesome. congrats on that

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs
Professional Services
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
Professional Services
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Replied Sep 16 2023, 15:15

Hi Chris,

All the best  

Hi Mike, 

jsut want to add that the sub to foreclosure rescue  in this case study.. what I see is

165k PP and 40k rehab.. pretty standard flip.

HML or private money loan would have been  10% down and with renovations funded 100% so your leverage would have been better with HML by quite a bit.. and since you flipped it quickly the interest an points cost would have been within a few grand maybe 5k difference.. and you would not have had to go through all the machinations of a sub to and seller would I am sure been happier getting cash out and their debt retired day one..  Just sayin.. its a nice flip deal I see these every week. but if your ONLY trying to buy sub to your going to miss a ton of deals were cashing out seller will land you many more deals than trying to find the needle in the haystack sub to..

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 16 2023, 15:24

Thanks for the feedback. I completely agree with you. As mentioned my goal was to keep the property long term initially…

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 17 2023, 17:03

Subto has vhanged my entire life for the best 100% only works if your deaire and faith is their I am 19 years old and will soon be onto 40 deals 20 wholesales and 20 buys 

keep learning/grow relationships and take action

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 18 2023, 10:01

Testimonial for Subto Real Estate Education & Mentor Group:

I've been an active real estate investor for nearly three decades, having delved deep into the intricacies of the industry. Over the span of these 28 years, I've invested a considerable amount — upwards of $250k — in various educational programs and mentorships. The landscape of real estate education is vast, and while I've garnered immense knowledge from many, none have resonated with me quite as profoundly as Subto.

Whether you're at the dawn of your investment journey or, like me, have weathered the trials and tribulations of the market for years, Subto has a treasure trove of insights to offer. Their structured approach, combined with their unyielding commitment to mentorship, ensures that every member, novice or veteran, walks away richer in knowledge and strategy.

Having seen and experienced a multitude of programs, I can vouch without an ounce of hesitation that Subto stands unparalleled. It is not just an education; it's a compass that will consistently point you toward success. If real estate is your passion, let Subto be your guide. You won't be disappointed.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 26 2023, 06:43

My personal testimonial for Subto community/mentorship-

I just joined Subto just over 3 years ago with 0 deals done and a very base (YouTube knowledge of wholesaling).  Once I learned that there is more than one way to close a deal, I was all in.  I spent the first month doing nothing but absorbing and learning, by month two I closed my first deal and made $2,800 but more importantly I saw the proof of concept.  From that point forward, I have been able to wholesale, fix n flip, buy multiple creative finance deals.  This isn't a mentorship, its a community of like minded individuals that's life passion is helping each other succeed.  Pace has created something that has personally changed the trajectory of my life, and future generations. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 27 2023, 05:38

I joined Pace Morby's mentorship last April 2023 and its one of the best decisions I've made! 2 weeks after joining, i got my first deal. I was very new and knew so little so i asked for the communities help. I was able to JV with a fellow SubTo (more seasoned one) and we're doing a fix & flip on a single family home in Boston, Ma! I even got an assignment fee on top of the JV deal we have! I wouldn't have known all of this if not for this mentorship! I was skeptical in the beginning but it was all worth it! Money well spent! The only thing i regret is that i didnt join sooner!

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Sep 27 2023, 07:29
Quote from @Celeste Samonte:

I joined Pace Morby's mentorship last April 2023 and its one of the best decisions I've made! 2 weeks after joining, i got my first deal. I was very new and knew so little so i asked for the communities help. I was able to JV with a fellow SubTo (more seasoned one) and we're doing a fix & flip on a single family home in Boston, Ma! I even got an assignment fee on top of the JV deal we have! I wouldn't have known all of this if not for this mentorship! I was skeptical in the beginning but it was all worth it! Money well spent! The only thing i regret is that i didnt join sooner!

what is the referral fee if you get someone to join from your post?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 27 2023, 07:55

Chris why such hate to the community? 
No one is getting a referral fee on these general posts. There would be no way to prove a post got someone to sign up and you know that. It’s a community who wants to support each other because they feel the value they receive is worth passing on to return the favor.

Every comment you are here to criticize yet people consistently prove your comments are unjustified. 

User Stats

Votes
Shawn Regnier
  • Realtor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Sep 27 2023, 09:12

ChatGPT, please rephrase the same content 100 times and make it sound human-like.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Sep 27 2023, 09:14

Chris why such hate to the community? 
No one is getting a referral fee on these general posts. There would be no way to prove a post got someone to sign up and you know that. It’s a community who wants to support each other because they feel the value they receive is worth passing on to return the favor.

Every comment you are here to criticize yet people consistently prove your comments are unjustified. 

OK - I guess I need to play the lottery then as what are the chances that BP would have over 100 posts on this so called super group from people who have had one post in BP.

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Aguilar
  • Investor
  • Roseville, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Roseville, CA
Replied Sep 27 2023, 09:31

what is the referral fee if you get someone to join from your post?

Hey Chris, thank you for the reply.  I actually don't know what the referral fee is.  That was not top of mind when I posted this.   No doubt there is one though.  I am actually subscribed to your newsletter.  I like the returns that 7e provides, though haven't invested with 7e, as yet.  

And yes, Pace did ask us to make a post.  I did it because of the value my wife and I have received.  I did not do it to get a referral fee.  

Besides the immense knowledge and understanding I get from Pace and his team on real estate and a number of other business topics, what I value most is the culture and community. I have met many great people, and now work with some of them on doing deals.  I could not do this alone.  The culture that they operate with starts at the top with Pace.  Sure, not everyone is perfect, we have each other to hold us accountable, and Pace sets a high standard for us to aspire to.  Culture starts and ends with leadership.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 27 2023, 09:37

Well I would have never signed up with bigger pockets if it wasn’t for the exposure provided from pace and others in the community speaking so highly of the BP community. In end if you understand business partnership as I believe you do then I would anticipate you’d understand that collaboration amongst the founding members would look to drive communities together as it is mutually beneficial exposure and growth for both. To what extent I don’t know. However if you had a few negative reviews about your business and you had thousands of people obtaining value wouldn’t you want to introduce them to another community and ask that you provide your honest feedback? 

Typically when you have a large community and you bring attention you will have peaks and valleys of this just like when a marketing campaign is launched. 

I’d think with how active you are in the community and potentially business maybe you’d have the ability to critically evaluate there’s a true possibility you are being too critical on something you know nothing about. 

User Stats

Votes
Angie Milinazzo
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Denver, CO
Replied Sep 27 2023, 09:43
Quote from @Shawn Regnier:

ChatGPT, please rephrase the same content 100 times and make it sound human-like

100% FACTS!

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Angie Milinazzo
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Denver, CO
Replied Sep 27 2023, 09:44

Hello BP investors,

Worth every PENNY!

User Stats

Votes
Angie Milinazzo
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Denver, CO
Replied Sep 27 2023, 09:53

Amazing! I 100% agree with you! It was the BEST decision I have ever made! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 27 2023, 14:35

Hi Chris, lets schedule a zoom call. I have no referral paid from this membership. My real estate business has skyrocketed. 

Biggerpockets: please dont take down this post!