Looking for a lawyer to help with lease agreement/addendums

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Hudson, WI · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 18 votes
8y

Not sure what you need, but check Wisconsin Legal Blank.  Lease agreement and other things written by a seasoned landlord lawyer.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    8y

    Have you looked for a real estate investor group in your area? Try to find other investors and ask them for recommendations. If that's not an option, call around to several real estate brokers and see if they can recommend someone that specializes in real estate.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Investor · Hudson, WI · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    Not sure what you need, but check Wisconsin Legal Blank.  Lease agreement and other things written by a seasoned landlord lawyer.

  • Real Estate Agent · Verona, WI · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Hi Dan! I’m a real estate investor in Madison and I’m also a licensed Realtor. My attorney is Peter Diercks. Message me and I’ll send you his contact info. I’d bet he’d be able to help you! :) Let me know if you need anything at all! Thanks!
  • Real Estate Agent · Mississippi River Valley - Pepin, WI · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Dan Miller Kyle Hanson is a good resource for this.  Let me know if you would like his info and I'll DM you.  Thanks, Susan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.