I am looking to refinance my investment home in Philadelphia (I know in this market with high-interest rates), can you share a local mortgage company that will do it under my LLC?
Few background details
1. Purchased the house under our LLC as seller finance with a ballon period that is ending soon
2. House has 42% equity and the remaining mortgage is for 58% of the current price.
3. Looking to swap the original mortgage from seller and put a traditional lender/bank in place
Open for DSCR, or similar types of products. Thanks in advance for point in the right direction.
Lender · Massillon, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 486 votes
3y
As you've mentioned, DSCR would allow you to close in an LLC and is a popular choice for people with a balloon coming due. The biggest issue I see people run into as a fellow Midwesterner is the loan amount requirement - most lenders want a minimum loan amount of $100k, although there are a couple I know of that'll go down to $75k. Hopefully that helps a bit, feel free to connect.
Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 618 posts · 430 votes
3y
There are a few local credit unions folks here like getting commercial loans through (PFCU, American Heritage Credit Union, etc). Id join the Philadelphia Landlords Connect FB group and ask/search since everyone in our group is local.