Recommend Meetups for Boston/North of Boston

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Tyngsboro, MA · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y

There are lots of them, Shayne.  You will find many of the small groups that meet at a rehab project on Meetup, and the larger groups as well use Meetup as a marketing tool.  My next Black Diamond event is  January 15 in Waltham, and the topic is "The Secret Sauce of Social Media Marketing for Investors".  We'll get somewhere between 70-120 people.  

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brockton, MA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I’d too love to know of any meetups going on in Boston

  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    The Boston South REIA is now meeting in Plymouth Harbor on the 2nd Sunday of the month. Tavern on the Wharf, 6 PM.

  • Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    7y
  • Lender · Tyngsboro, MA · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    There are lots of them, Shayne.  You will find many of the small groups that meet at a rehab project on Meetup, and the larger groups as well use Meetup as a marketing tool.  My next Black Diamond event is  January 15 in Waltham, and the topic is "The Secret Sauce of Social Media Marketing for Investors".  We'll get somewhere between 70-120 people.  

  • Lien VuongBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    There are two that I go to that's in Dedham Hilton - Boston REIA and the investor's Guild in Assembly Row in Somerville. There's also another one that meets quarterly in Reading also. PM me and I'll give you details about them.

  • Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Thank you @Ann Bellamy meeting at a rehab project sounds very interesting. I’m just trying to educate myself as much as possible right now, so I’m open to everything. Do you need to register for your event? 

  • Lender · Tyngsboro, MA · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    No, for Black Diamond you just show up.  It is not, however, at a rehab.  In that case I was referencing other groups who do that frequently.  There are lots of them on Meetup.

  • Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Sorry @Ann Bellamy I was trying to address both things you said and made my response confusing lol. I understood what you meant. What time and location is your event? And thank you again for the input, I really appreciate it! 

  • Lender · Tyngsboro, MA · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Where: Garcia Brogans, 240 Moody St, Waltham MA

    When: Tuesday, January. 15, 2019 Networking starts at 6PM, program starts at 6:30PM

  • Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Thank you @Ann Bellamy

  • Rental Property Investor · Woburn, MA · Member since 2011 · 106 posts · 63 votes
    7y

    @Shayne Mahoney, along with www.BlackDIamondREI.com and the other ones mentioned above, we also have a meetup at our rehabs we try and host once a month, all north of boston.  

    Here is the link:   https://www.meetup.com/New-England-Real-Estate-Fix-Flip-Wholesaler-Rehab-Meetup/

    Lastly, especially for newer investors, we like the Chelmsford REIA (www.NewEnglandREIA.com) too, usually 30-50 people with good topics.  

  • Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Thank you so much @Nick Aalerud This is very helpful. I’m definitely going to look into it! 

  • Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes
    7y

    Hi @Shayne Mahoney

    We are hosting a networking/ case study event at our 4 family in Brighton on Jan 19th.

    We purchased the building as a long-term rental and gutted it all. We just finished the project and wanted to share the details/ lessons learned with the group.

    Hope you can join us.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/649541-case-study-brrr-with-a-500k-equity-on-a-4-unit-building

  • Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    I’d love to join @Enis Shehu

  • Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes
    7y

    @Shayne Mahoney Great, I look forward to meeting you at our next event in Brighton.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.