Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Rehabbing & House Flipping
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Church
Votes |
ISO long term investor relationship

Daniel Church
Posted

I’m currently have all my money in a live in flip but see opportunities all the time. I’m willing to not make any money off the first deal if the investor is looking to work with me long term. I’ve designed, built, and sold a house myself. I then bought a foreclosure's and sold it  through a realtor, and now I’m in a live in flip. I went to school to be an electrician, worked as a carpenter, and helped run a lumber yard. I need help in the financial and tax area. I’m listening to podcasts and audiobooks while I’m at work. I wish I would’ve read rich dad poor dad sooner. I’m willing to do all the work and I’ll work hard. If you’re interested I can send pictures and info on previous houses I’ve done. I’ll find a a new one to buy and flip and how I would flip it and you can decide if it’s something you want to do. Take care!

User Stats

Votes
Peter Mckernan
Agent
Pro Member
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Irvine, CA
Replied
Quote from @Daniel Church:

I’m currently have all my money in a live in flip but see opportunities all the time. I’m willing to not make any money off the first deal if the investor is looking to work with me long term. I’ve designed, built, and sold a house myself. I then bought a foreclosure's and sold it  through a realtor, and now I’m in a live in flip. I went to school to be an electrician, worked as a carpenter, and helped run a lumber yard. I need help in the financial and tax area. I’m listening to podcasts and audiobooks while I’m at work. I wish I would’ve read rich dad poor dad sooner. I’m willing to do all the work and I’ll work hard. If you’re interested I can send pictures and info on previous houses I’ve done. I’ll find a a new one to buy and flip and how I would flip it and you can decide if it’s something you want to do. Take care!

I would meet people in your market in person, look up agents that are doing a lot of deals, I would go to meetups, and I would be networking in your market like a madman to get people that you can do a deal with! 

The McKernan Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Carroll
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Replied

Hello Daniel,

Good evening. I have been a long-term buy, renovate and hold investor for the last 4.5 years in Minneapolis area. I also have stood up the Minneapolis Real Estate Investor Meetup group. I agree that networking is your best bet and aligning with a mentor is a great idea. I will connect with you and we can share contact info and set up a call if you are interested. Cheers!

Regards, -Jacob

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Tim Swierczek
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied

Hey @Daniel Church I'm an investor and flipper in the Twin Cities. I'd be willing to meet and see if it's a good fit. Pm me if you are interested.

• Lender Arizona (#103522), Colorado (#103522), New Jersey (#103522), Florida (#103522), Wisconsin (#103522), Minnesota (#103522), Tennessee (#103522), and Texas (#103522)

The Tim Swierczek Team - Gold Star Mortgage Logo