Approaching Investors: A New Perspective asking advice

Approaching Investors: A New Perspective asking advice

Specialist · Duluth, GA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes

I'm looking to get in front of investors/developers to sell myself as a contract project manager in Atlanta. I understand structural/truss engineering and could save developers tons of money in wasted material/time. I have the capability to create new construction/renovation plans that are structural in nature and bypass much of the guessing and the communication skills to display this to whomever may need it. I have a list of developers, but how can I find contractor investors who are tackling on these renovations and could use my services? and what advice would you give in approaching them?

I'm sorry if I'm off topic. I understand real estate from a contractors point of view and seen an opportunity to get inside the head of an investor.

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Margate, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @rayshawnholmes I think your skill set would be extremely valuable to any investor, especially to rehabbers. The ability to enhance the building by adding on space would definitely return greater profits. The most costly and difficult part of addid on space is the structural portion. Since you can create plans and review shop drawings from truss manufacturers, the possibilities are endless. I just wish you were located in South Florida.

  • Specialist · Duluth, GA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Karey Wright I hope to find oppotunity in Atlanta, but let me know if there's enough to move me to Florida. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.