Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Tristian Compton
Votes |
Rental Arbitrage Inquiry - Alaska Market

Tristian Compton
Posted Jun 22 2023, 10:35

I am currently in the process of laying the groundwork for an Air BNB Arbitrage Business model specifically targeting the Anchorage/Wasilla region in Alaska. Despite conducting extensive research, I have encountered limited information concerning the Alaska market in this context. Therefore, I am reaching out to this community in the hopes of receiving some valuable pointers and guidance on where to commence this venture.

If there is anyone among us who possesses insights or experiences related to running an Air BNB Arbitrage business in Alaska, I would greatly appreciate your mentorship. Having the opportunity to learn from someone with firsthand knowledge would be immensely beneficial as I prepare to embark on this exciting endeavor. In the near future, I will have a very decent amount of capital available to invest, allowing me to make strategic decisions to establish and grow my business effectively.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide, and I look forward to engaging with this community as I take my first steps into the Air BNB Arbitrage business in the Anchorage/Wasilla, Alaska area.

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas L.
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pittsburgh
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pittsburgh
Replied Jun 22 2023, 10:52

House hack instead.

User Stats

Votes
Tristian Compton
Votes |
Replied Jun 22 2023, 11:01
Quote from @Nicholas L.:

House hack instead.

I got my first four-plex via house hacking in 2021 and have flipped 2 properties (1 via Sub-to and 1 via hard money). I'd like to continue house hacking, but because I'm a real estate agent on 1099, I need a solid plan to generate more income to help with qualification. Also, BNB Arbitrage will get me in front of a lot of owners, which can't hurt. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas L.
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pittsburgh
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pittsburgh
Replied Jun 22 2023, 15:31

well kudos to you for doing all of that.  if you want to get in front of owners just market directly to sellers.

User Stats

Votes
Landon Fillmore
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Anchorage, AK and Utah
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Anchorage, AK and Utah
Replied Apr 30 2024, 23:01

Hey Tristian, are you still looking into starting an arbitrage in Anchorage? I have a unit I’d consider renting out to an arbitrage operator if you’d be interested in talking more about it. Message me! I also DMd you on Instagram after seeing this post. 

User Stats

Votes
Michael Borger
Pro Member
  • Rehabber
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rehabber
  • San Diego, CA
Replied May 1 2024, 11:54
Quote from @Landon Fillmore:

Hey Tristian, are you still looking into starting an arbitrage in Anchorage? I have a unit I’d consider renting out to an arbitrage operator if you’d be interested in talking more about it. Message me! I also DMd you on Instagram after seeing this post. 

Hi Landon - I may be interested. Please send me any details you'd like to share. Thanks.