Rental Arbitrage Inquiry - Alaska Market

Rental Arbitrage Inquiry - Alaska Market

Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I am currently in the process of laying the groundwork for an Air BNB Arbitrage Business model specifically targeting the Anchorage/Wasilla region in Alaska. Despite conducting extensive research, I have encountered limited information concerning the Alaska market in this context. Therefore, I am reaching out to this community in the hopes of receiving some valuable pointers and guidance on where to commence this venture.

If there is anyone among us who possesses insights or experiences related to running an Air BNB Arbitrage business in Alaska, I would greatly appreciate your mentorship. Having the opportunity to learn from someone with firsthand knowledge would be immensely beneficial as I prepare to embark on this exciting endeavor. In the near future, I will have a very decent amount of capital available to invest, allowing me to make strategic decisions to establish and grow my business effectively.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide, and I look forward to engaging with this community as I take my first steps into the Air BNB Arbitrage business in the Anchorage/Wasilla, Alaska area.

1Reply
30 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    House hack instead.

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Nicholas L.:

    House hack instead.


    I got my first four-plex via house hacking in 2021 and have flipped 2 properties (1 via Sub-to and 1 via hard money). I'd like to continue house hacking, but because I'm a real estate agent on 1099, I need a solid plan to generate more income to help with qualification. Also, BNB Arbitrage will get me in front of a lot of owners, which can't hurt. 

  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    well kudos to you for doing all of that.  if you want to get in front of owners just market directly to sellers.

  • Rental Property Investor · Anchorage, AK and Utah · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 30 votes
    2y

    Hey Tristian, are you still looking into starting an arbitrage in Anchorage? I have a unit I’d consider renting out to an arbitrage operator if you’d be interested in talking more about it. Message me! I also DMd you on Instagram after seeing this post. 

  • Michael BorgerPro Member
    Rehabber · San Diego, CA · Member since 2010 · 500 posts · 208 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Landon Fillmore:

    Hey Tristian, are you still looking into starting an arbitrage in Anchorage? I have a unit I’d consider renting out to an arbitrage operator if you’d be interested in talking more about it. Message me! I also DMd you on Instagram after seeing this post. 


     Hi Landon - I may be interested. Please send me any details you'd like to share. Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.