Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Tristian Compton
Votes |
Rental Arbitrage Inquiry - Alaska Market

Tristian Compton
Posted Jun 22 2023, 10:35

I am currently in the process of laying the groundwork for an Air BNB Arbitrage Business model specifically targeting the Anchorage/Wasilla region in Alaska. Despite conducting extensive research, I have encountered limited information concerning the Alaska market in this context. Therefore, I am reaching out to this community in the hopes of receiving some valuable pointers and guidance on where to commence this venture.

If there is anyone among us who possesses insights or experiences related to running an Air BNB Arbitrage business in Alaska, I would greatly appreciate your mentorship. Having the opportunity to learn from someone with firsthand knowledge would be immensely beneficial as I prepare to embark on this exciting endeavor. In the near future, I will have a very decent amount of capital available to invest, allowing me to make strategic decisions to establish and grow my business effectively.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide, and I look forward to engaging with this community as I take my first steps into the Air BNB Arbitrage business in the Anchorage/Wasilla, Alaska area.

Loading replies...