SLC contractors - estimates for CARPET, PAINT, and FENCE

SLC contractors - estimates for CARPET, PAINT, and FENCE

Investor · Draper, UT · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am selling my Rental SFH and it needs new Carpet, Interior Paint, and a wooden (or chain-link) Fence . Please let me know of any good contractors that I can get estimates from.

0Reply
7 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Draper, UT · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    hey Mike--I do have a great carpet guy as well as some painter referrals that can give you prices. 

    ~Ryan Fawson

  • Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Ryan Fawson Would you mind sending me your paint referrals? I have an apartment that I'm turning over.

  • Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2014 · 473 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    @Mike Evans - Have you already sold your place? Or is it still up for grabs?

  • Attorney · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I've been in contact with a GC who's been pretty responsive and helpful though I haven't done a project with him yet.  Message me for his contact info if you're still searching

  • Attorney · Salt Lake, UT · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Sorry to co-opt this thread a bit, but I'm looking for a contractor or plumber in the SLC/Davis area for work involving some leaky showers/pipes.  If you have any recommendation I'm all ears.  Thanks!

  • Jon NeviaserBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Mike and Jon, I have some good contractor recommendations for both of your needs.  Reach out privately and I can give you their contact info. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.