Real Estate Agent Recommendations for Palm Coast/North Florida

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Ormond Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 215 posts · 158 votes
    5y

    Happy to discuss Palm Coast to Port Orange with you.  DM me!

  • Joseph BeilkeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Palm Coast, FL · Member since 2018 · 363 posts · 243 votes
    5y

    @Shain Ismailovski. I recently hosted and BP group in Palm coast and plan to hold monthly meetings to talk local investing with other investors and local realtors.  My wife Sarah and work from St Augustine to Port Orange. Let’s talk.

    Enkore Real Estate & Property Management4.836 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Port Orange, FL · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 43 votes
    5y

    Shain, happy to be another resource for you. I have a large network of Realtors in the area, and would be happy to connect you with a good fit. 

  • Abe AlamPro Member
    Member since 2020 · 62 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Joseph Beilke a BP group in Palm Coast? I'm down near Deland, but I see you live in Port Orange. I have a rental in Port Orange. Perhaps I should make the drive to check it out... 

  • Joseph BeilkeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Palm Coast, FL · Member since 2018 · 363 posts · 243 votes
    5y

    @Abe Alam. I live in Palm Coast by my wife and I do real estate from St Johns to Port Orange. As for the meet up this month today 5/24 I'm cancelling because I am under the weather.

    Enkore Real Estate & Property Management4.836 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.