New To Real Estate Investing- Sioux Falls

New To Real Estate Investing- Sioux Falls

Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hey, I'm Kyle. I've had a BP account for a few days now and figured I better introduce myself. I'm new to real estate investing but I know I want to pursue it. I moved to Sioux Falls roughly 3 years ago from Rochester, MN for work. My job has been good to me but it's time to explore other options. My initial goal is to make my first successful single family home deal in the Sioux Falls area. I am looking for any individuals or groups in the area to meet up with and discuss the Sioux Falls area market. I look forward to meeting some of you!  

1Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 7 votes
5y

@Kyle Zigan hey Kyle, would love to grab coffee or a drink sometime and chat real estate. Shoot me a PM and let’s set something up!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tim SwierczekPro Member
    Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Kyle Zigan Welcome to BP.  If you want an introduction to a great lender in SD let me know. I know the best guy in the state. PM me if want his info

  • Rental Property Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Kyle Zigan hey Kyle, would love to grab coffee or a drink sometime and chat real estate. Shoot me a PM and let’s set something up!

  • Andrew AdamBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 111 votes
    5y

    Hi Kyle, Welcome to the local BP community. There is an active group of investors in town and lots on here that can be helpful. I would love to grab coffee and chat real estate so ill message you. I am a board member of the SD REIA and we meet one a month at the zeal center with about 20-30 others interested/involved in real estate. There is a coffee club that meets as well. Let's get connected!

  • Benjamin AakerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hi @Kyle Zigan, welcome to the BP community and Sioux Falls investing!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    @Kyle Zigan

    Welcome to the BP family! Glad you joined the best real estate investing website!

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

    I hope BP helps you achieve your goals!

  • Chad RockeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 383 posts · 181 votes
    5y

    Hey @Kyle Zigan!

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. What’s the best way to get started using BiggerPockets?

    1.Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

    2.Attend the FREE WEBINARS

    3.Attend a Meetup in Your Area / virtual meet ups

    4.Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

    5.Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer Questions! If you are consistent with learning real estate over the next 4-6 months, you’ll be ready to purchase your first (or next) property in NO TIME!

    Good luck

  • Jared HottleBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cedar falls IA Waterloo, IA · Member since 2020 · 902 posts · 549 votes
    5y

    Hi Kyle, lived in South Dakota for 5 years. Great place! Now I am in Iowa as an agent and investor. Saw you were in Rochester so were pretty close at one point! what areas are intriguing to you most in investing?

  • Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Jared Hottle as of right now I’ve been looking into single family around the SF area. I’m still in the researching phase. The plan is to have one house under my belt by this time next year. After that I’d be more open to branching into other areas.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.