Hi new investor currently looking to find fellow investors to help expand my network and knowledge in investing, im from north Central Ohio searched local clubs near me which have shutdown due to covid so hoping to have better luck on here. Thanks in advanced
Hi new investor currently looking to find fellow investors to help expand my network and knowledge in investing, im from north Central Ohio searched local clubs near me which have shutdown due to covid so hoping to have better luck on here. Thanks in advanced
I am an investor in Columbus, Ohio. I can share my experiences with you.
Hi new investor currently looking to find fellow investors to help expand my network and knowledge in investing, im from north Central Ohio searched local clubs near me which have shutdown due to covid so hoping to have better luck on here. Thanks in advanced
I am an investor in Columbus, Ohio. I can share my experiences with you.
Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y
@Chris C. Welcome. There are lots of resources here to stand in place of your local meetings until things get back to normal. Feel free to reach out with questions.
Hi new investor currently looking to find fellow investors to help expand my network and knowledge in investing, im from north Central Ohio searched local clubs near me which have shutdown due to covid so hoping to have better luck on here. Thanks in advanced
Hi Chris, I'm an investor here in Columbus, most of our meetups are shut down as well but every now and then one will be held.