Pro Member
  • Carnegie, PA
Votes |
New from Pittsburgh, PA

Robert Zimmer
Pro Member
  • Carnegie, PA
Posted Mar 15 2013, 20:25

My name is Bob Zimmer and my wife Amy. Currently, we are newbies to REI and wanting to get out of the rat race and support our dreams for a retirement. We have, in my estimation, 15 years to add and grow to our next egg and looking at the richest people in the world Real Estate is key. We again are newbies to REI and are looking to grow and learn.

User Stats

Votes
Ramon Jenkins
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee County, WI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee County, WI
Replied Mar 15 2013, 20:59

Welcome to bigger pockets

User Stats

Votes
Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
Votes |
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorReplied Mar 15 2013, 21:27

Robert Zimmer Welcome to Biggerpockets! You can learn everything you need to know right here.. of course you will have to put it to practice in your local market!
Here's a few links to get you started! https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/55/topics/82352-how-to-introduce-yourself-to-the-biggerpockets-community and of course https://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

You might want to upload a pic of you and Amy, so that we can see you.. and fill out the keyword alerts (type of property, area, or whatever you want to be notified of when it's discussed on the forums or blogs)

If you have any questions.... JUST ASK!! Enjoy!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#1 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Brandon Turner#1 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Replied Mar 15 2013, 21:46

Welcome to the group, Robert Zimmer! It's great to have you here! Let us know how we can help you out and get you going!

Do you know what kind of investing you want to get into?

User Stats

Votes
Chuck Catchings
  • Lake City, CO
Votes |
  • Lake City, CO
Replied Mar 16 2013, 08:02

Bob & Amy, your in a great local market right there in Pittsburg. PM me an I'll hook you up with a very good local RE investment group that will get you going or at least get you the information that you need to make some good decisions. BP is a great site for advise and insight into the hot RE market, lot's of great people here. Good luck

User Stats

Votes
Robert Zimmer
Pro Member
  • Carnegie, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Carnegie, PA
Replied Mar 16 2013, 08:20

Karen and Brandon thanks for the welcome.

Karen - working on a picture. Looking for a camera to give me more hair on the top of my head and lose 15 pounds.

Brandon - right now our goal is to make this a success. I believe we want to start out wholesaling and then flipping and finally buy n hold. Our goal is to finance college(3 years) and retirement(ASAP).

User Stats

Votes
Will Barnard
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Santa Clarita, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Santa Clarita, CA
ModeratorReplied Mar 16 2013, 13:22

Welcome to BP Nation Robert, stay active on the site and engage the community, those that do reap the rewards.